Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think you're more emotional/sensitive than the average person?

Do you think you're more emotional/sensitive than the average person?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I do tbh. It sucks to be like that as a man, as only cute and feminine entities get a pass for being like that. But still, I don't even care about pretending to be otherwise here, I'm here to vent anyways and pretending to be strong and cold won't make my face look good my age regress. It's over.

I learned in college, from one of the few professors there who were serious about his work and not only a cheap communist propagandist, that the romantic perspective of geniality is being acutely sensitive like that. So that's a good way to look at it and cope.

I larp as stoic on the outside but I am a sentimental man on the inside

Not openly, considering I never have interactions long enough for such to happen, but I suppose negative experiences with others last a long time in terms of anger and embarrassment, considering each one is simply a reminder of subhumanity and the inevitable consequences of such; I can see one either becoming more sensitive or stone-cold, owing to the daily mistreatment and mockery you must face as a subhuman resulting in the usual subsequent isolation and loss of quality of life... :society:

It doesn't matter either way, as you said; no amount of stoic behaviour will change the following. :feelsUgh:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

I think I used to be, but nowadays I just feel so drained, like I’m just existing to exist

I remember every negative event in my life including conversations to the exact detail of the words used and tone. I am monotone and generally unemotional on the outside but constantly replay all the bad moments and events of my life in my head. I think, on the inside, I have become more emotional than I used to be, because of constant rumination.

yeah but ive improved

apart from anger i have literally become emotionless
zero emotions, i can only feel anger

I remember every negative event in my life including conversations to the exact detail of the words used and tone. I am monotone and generally unemotional on the outside but constantly replay all the bad moments and events of my life in my head. I think, on the inside, I have become more emotional than I used to be, because of constant rumination.
I was about to say "mogs me", because my memory sucks, especially short-term. But maybe it was for the better that I have mostly forgotten the plethora of bad events I had in my life. But I do ruminate as well.

What really helped me was internalizing the info that everyone is evil. So I don't have unrealistic expectations with people anymore.

Generally inteligence is correlated with higher emotional complexity. Drugmaxxing has considerably reduced my sensitivity tho

Used to be very feminine as a child, I would cry when my female peers would. Puberty turned me into an erratic mess of unbridled rage. No father figure to keep me in check and teach me how to be masculine.
Same here. I actually miss being able to actually cry though. Nowadays, even through some of the worst events I go, the tears just won't come. My eyes get a bit wet at most, but it doesn't even run down. I remember crying my eyes out felt good afterwards, you really put everything out with it.

i try to suppress it but it doesn't work

I was about to say "mogs me", because my memory sucks, especially short-term. But maybe it was for the better that I have mostly forgotten the plethora of bad events I had in my life. But I do ruminate as well.

What really helped me was internalizing the info that everyone is evil. So I don't have unrealistic expectations with people anymore.
let's please trade memories. Idk what I have. I read it's called looping autobiographical memory. It's impossible to focus in the present moment because I can still hear within my head (not actual voices but within my brain replaying the conversation) people getting angry at me and their words during those conversations.

I've started doing that too but I call them bug people. It dehumanizes them further. Either that or embracing my theory that this life isn't real anyway and I'm in an illusory existence.

let's please trade memories. Idk what I have. I read it's called looping autobiographical memory. It's impossible to focus in the present moment because I can still hear within my head (not actual voices but within my brain replaying the conversation) people getting angry at me and their words during those conversations.

I've started doing that too but I call them bug people. It dehumanizes them further. Either that or embracing my theory that this life isn't real anyway and I'm in an illusory existence.
With all due respect, don't you think it can be some kind of schizophrenia developing? I have two people with that in my family and maybe I'll develop it too at some point. At least people with that get NEETbux in Brazil so maybe it's positive if I develop it at this point.

These last days, every time there was some continuous back noise around me, like the refrigerators on the supermarket, I clearly heard the world cup crowd cheering on the match, kek. It was so clear. So maybe the process is actually beginning in me as well.

Last edited:
Eysenck: Personality is genetically determined

About average i guess. I was never the stoic type , somethings do get to me , i do get hurt. When it comes to crying , it doesn't happen often , but it does happen , usually to dwelling in my shitty present and being nostalgic or just because i was touched by a story in anime or manga

With all due respect, don't you think it can be some kind of schizophrenia developing? I have two people with that in my family and maybe I'll develop it too at some point. At least people with that get NEETbux in Brazil so maybe it's positive if I develop it at this point.

I'm not sure. from what I've read about schizophrenia it's rare and manifests in actual auditory or visual hallucinations, as in hearing voices outside the head rather than inside. but I could be wrong. the voices I hear are those of people I had actual convos with and it's just the angry things they said in their voice and tone. it's involuntary and I can't get rid of them. idk if that's schizo or not.

schizophrenia usually starts in late teens or early 20s and I think late teens is when I started hearing conversations replaying in my head against my will. plus also became more disorganized in general around that age. if you're around that age and start seeing signs and it runs in your family it's possible but I don't think the pain is worth the NEETbux tbh :feelsrope:

Generally inteligence is correlated with higher emotional complexity. Drugmaxxing has considerably reduced my sensitivity tho
Nigga I’m retarded and suffering in like 12 dimensions what are you talking about

I'm not sure. from what I've read about schizophrenia it's rare and manifests in actual auditory or visual hallucinations, as in hearing voices outside the head rather than inside. but I could be wrong. the voices I hear are those of people I had actual convos with and it's just the angry things they said in their voice and tone. it's involuntary and I can't get rid of them. idk if that's schizo or not.

schizophrenia usually starts in late teens or early 20s and I think late teens is when I started hearing conversations replaying in my head against my will. plus also became more disorganized in general around that age. if you're around that age and start seeing signs and it runs in your family it's possible but I don't think the pain is worth the NEETbux tbh :feelsrope:
Schizo is a bit much, sounds more like mild trauma since u specifically mention angry memories. I got those too and they do go away with time. In the meantime it's worth trying small tests of courage every now and then so u can lash back next time.
Nigga I’m retarded and suffering in like 12 dimensions what are you talking about
It's just a general correlation, also ur prob not as dumb as u think

I'm sorry you have to go through that.

schizophrenia usually starts in late teens or early 20s and I think late teens
Both my relatives who have schizophrenia developed it around that ages indeed, so I think it won't develop in me anymore.

I don't think the pain is worth the NEETbux tbh :feelsrope:
But having to work hurts a lot as well when you have like -99999999999999 motivation and feel moody and depressed all the time and can't even focus on the things you like, let alone boring ones from work.

ive always been phlegmatic-melancholic now i suddenly became phlegmatic-melancholic-choleric

I believe in the multiple intelligence theory. In some aspects, I feel like I'm clearly above average, but in others, I feel like a retard, or that my development in that regard stopped like two decades ago instead of continuing along with my age.

I feel like a minmaxxed character.

I'm a very neurotic person, so yeah.

No. Im emotionless if anything. I've been dead inside a long time.

Yes, im also nicer and more smart and creative compared to most people.

im emotionally sensitive but i hide it, there are a few things i legit cried about in my life

Yes because I'm not a pathetic normie. A normie sees anyone do something worse than him, they try to mog that person instantly. Theres no respite with normies

I suppose that I have weak nervous system (significantly weaker than that of average person) so even small things can disturb me ( even if I try to not show this on the outside ).
Being neurotic is very brutal because women are disgusted by such type of men, even if these men are gifted and intelligent. Its relationships killer.

Maaan wtf

Ppl here, including myself got even some great personalities, they can actually be emotional, and thats awesome

Still no gf, cuz subpar looks. Jeez why we all suffering this and for what

As a kid I used to cry quickly and have anger issues, but as I grow older I become more and more sardonic. I.e., I'm mostly phlegmatic.

I do tbh. It sucks to be like that as a man, as only cute and feminine entities get a pass for being like that. But still, I don't even care about pretending to be otherwise here, I'm here to vent anyways and pretending to be strong and cold won't make my face look good my age regress. It's over.

I learned in college, from one of the few professors there who were serious about his work and not only a cheap communist propagandist, that the romantic perspective of geniality is being acutely sensitive like that. So that's a good way to look at it and cope.
I have very little empathy, but have probably felt depression, anxiety and anger more strongly than average humans. In the past at least

Yes because I'm not a pathetic normie. A normie sees anyone do something worse than him, they try to mog that person instantly. Theres no respite with normies
Most people see weakness just as a sign that they can get over with shit towards the weak person. Most will cut some slack to children and maybe women but to men, forget it. Normies would throw you under the bus without a second thought for a +1% bonus in their chances of getting some pussy if they knew they could get away with it.

I have very little empathy, but have probably felt depression, anxiety and anger more strongly than average humans. In the past at least
Sounds like BPD ngl.

Meh, my sensitivity doesnt get me that bad. More so anger because of ass hats I deal with at both work and home.

apart from anger i have literally become emotionless
zero emotions, i can only feel anger
I used to rage and feel anger a lot but when I started eating better and doing nofap, it went away.

Yes, Im more hateful than the avarage person

I'm emotional but not very sensitive. I have nearly cried over things people have said to me in the past but it never got to that point.

Most people see weakness just as a sign that they can get over with shit towards the weak person. Most will cut some slack to children and maybe women but to men, forget it. Normies would throw you under the bus without a second thought for a +1% bonus in their chances of getting some pussy if they knew they could get away with it.

Sounds like BPD ngl.
Idk, only the depression was extreme enough for that. Maybe mild BPD if thats a thing

I was more emotional than normies when I was younger. I am probably less emotional than average person now.

Yes, I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria.