Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think most people who kill themselves are geniuses

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
In the romantic sense of the world. People with acuter sensibilities that simply can't stand this world for too long.

They are brave

Agree, this world is such a sick joke

Anyone that is actually depressed are i think smart in general. The ones that kill themselves are just brave on top of that

Ignorance is bliss

You need a lot of courage, that's for sure. I have respect for those who do it.

I don’t agree but it takes extreme courage to kill yourself.

Is overdosing on heroin a good way to rope?

In the romantic sense of the world. People with acuter sensibilities that simply can't stand this world for too long.
So you think fees kill them
or I'd say knowledge tbh, we are picky with acknowledging things and gathering information
maybe they are just too vulnerable to ugly truths about this world (less ignorant)
when they connect the dots they get this hedious nightmarish picture

in other words they're rendered unable to cope

It’s gotta take a fuck ton of courage and bravery to put a bullet in your skull and to put ur neck through a rope

They are brave
^

People that kill themselves without using a gun as their method of suicide are even braver!
I'm such a coward I can't do it without a gun, a shotgun to be exact.

Don't kill yourself bro

Anyone that is actually depressed are i think smart in general. The ones that kill themselves are just brave on top of that
Everyone is depressed today it's just a buzzword

yes I agree people who do top them selves are incredibly brave to face the ultimate unknown and suffering from depression now myself I have found my self more aware about the truth of society and life in general so I get it and I think a lot on incels are depressed but have come to the same conclusion as me that it is all a lie and that in the end it is all pointless.

Suicide should be admired by family members/friends.

What anime

You know who's even smarter? People who frame those they hate by killing themselves.

I don't think it is that courageous, I support suicide but if you do it right it is only a minute of pain at the most. It would be more courageous to live to 80 as a truecel.