Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you would make a good single dad to a daughter?

yeah I would be a good foster dad

I doubt it. The most I would do would be to help her find people to adopt her. Something like raising her myself just so that she can spit on me decades later would be stupid.

No way im raising a future cum dumpster

Pretty depressing thread in all seriousness

No.

I'd feel like I'd be a good uncle or some shit though.

Say somehow you found yourself mentoring a girl. That's why you're a "single dad." You didn't have sex, but you know a child in need. Could you be there for her?

Explain how you would be there for her.
I would not do this as described. However if she was my biological daughter and I was a single dad yes I would do my best and I think I would do well.

I would not do this as described. However if she was my biological daughter and I was a single dad yes I would do my best and I think I would do well.

But you're incel, how did you produce a child?

no i have no money and i dont like kids

@FrothySolutions what's the amount of money you receive for fathering the foid

@FrothySolutions what's the amount of money you receive for fathering the foid

Zero, it costs money to raise her, you don't get paid for raising her.

Say somehow you found yourself mentoring a girl. That's why you're a "single dad." You didn't have sex, but you know a child in need. Could you be there for her?

Explain how you would be there for her.
I would try my best to turn her into a loving, respectful traditional woman, but It would probably fail because western degeneracy would make her Chad's sex toy and a drug addict I would probably go crazy and kill everybody.

I can be loving so yeah probably