Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you would make a good single dad to a daughter?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Say somehow you found yourself mentoring a girl. That's why you're a "single dad." You didn't have sex, but you know a child in need. Could you be there for her?

Explain how you would be there for her.

no. unless she provides me "services"

Yes, I'd be a great father and grandfather at the same time. :feelshaha:

luckily if i had a daughter she would hopefully inherit my severe anxiety disorders and aspergers, rendering her barely able to leave the house (cope tho tbh)

No, I am sexually frustrated and wouldn't be a good father overall

Say somehow you found yourself mentoring a girl. That's why you're a "single dad." You didn't have sex, but you know a child in need. Could you be there for her?

Explain how you would be there for her.
No, raising someone else's kid is cucked.
Although if it was some relative, or my friends died in a car crash or something, maybe.

No, raising someone else's kid is cucked.
Although if it was some relative, or my friends died in a car crash or something, maybe.

Suppose that kid was abandoned, where do they turn?

I'm too young. No.

Nope. I'd resent her for her superficial hypergamous nature and the fact that I'm basically raising a Chad worshiping whore .

Yes, until she enters puberty, then I would go full Fritzl.

That's not how it works. A "group home" (what we call orphanages nowadays) can't just take kids off the street.
what happens to those kids then if no one wants them?

Absolutely no, I would probably fuck her when she hit 18.

what happens to those kids then if no one wants them?

They figure out what they can. Or the state figures out what they can. And neither the state nor wayward children are made of money.

They figure out what they can. Or the state figures out what they can. And neither the state nor wayward children are made of money.
What they can what?

Nah i would need a wife too

Yes. I'd make sure she's not a whore, can't date chads, and not dress slutty.

I would fuck her. No shame in admitting that.

ok but why would I want to do that though

No, i already fail to take proper care of myself, and my own life. No way i could raise a child. Also there's the possibility that i'd develope sexual urges torwards her.

Why do I get the sense this is a trick question?

No.
I don't like commitment and responsibilty.
I am a free soul

IT right now
Fappepe

I probably would've made a great father to any gender of kid but hey women want Chad only so...

Good luck getting Chad or Chadrone (especially) to stick around and raise his soon to be bastard seed/s you used up roastie thots out there! :feelskek:

I'd sell her for good money