Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think women will ever go back to not being fat?

Do you think women will ever go back to not being fat?

• yes

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • no

Votes: 58 93.5%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Right now it seems we'd need to have a nuclear holocaust and society would need to go back to the stone ages for people to revert back to being thin.

Women won't even lose weight to get a chad. That's how bad things are.

They won't. But personally, I've always felt attracted to chubby girls.

They have no reason to. They just need to exist.

Most won't. There are very few men who gymmaxx exclusively for themselves, and considering that women don't have any standards to meet, the majority won't bother to take care of themselves at all. I mean I get it, it's obviously over for me so I don't really take care of my body either, but being a legit landwhale is pretty excessive tbh.

High IQ.

I'd say even the Chinese are gonna get fat

It's not just a woman thing unfortunately, this is a symptom of Modern Civilization.

We aren't meant to be living like this, spending most of our time sitting and having an incredible abundance of food. Before industrialization, we didn't have a strong enough food surplus such that people can consistently consume more calories than they burn. People had to sweat for food supply.

Now, you can get a Mcdonald's cheeseburger for about $1, literally less than ten minutes of working at minimum wage. Literally 263 calories for walking around a store.

Managing weight is not an easy thing. Our diets and the way most people live make it really easy for people to gain weight. Dieting and doing enough physical exercise takes a lot of willpower in the Modern era, and most people would rather not have to deal with that.

It's not just a woman thing unfortunately, this is a symptom of Modern Civilization.

We aren't meant to be living like this, spending most of our time sitting and having an incredible abundance of food. Before industrialization, we didn't have a strong enough food surplus such that people can consistently consume more calories than they burn. People had to sweat for food supply.

Now, you can get a Mcdonald's cheeseburger for about $1, literally less than ten minutes of working at minimum wage. Literally 263 calories for walking around a store.

Managing weight is not an easy thing. Our diets and the way most people live make it really easy for people to gain weight. Dieting and doing enough physical exercise takes a lot of willpower in the Modern era, and most people would rather not have to deal with that.

managing weight and calorie intake is the hardest thing most people will do and 99%+ will fail at it

No. They will keep getting fatter and fatter.

managing weight and calorie intake is the hardest thing most people will do and 99%+ will fail at it

Which is why the only people that do it generally are those who are paid to do it; Personal trainers, athletes, models, soldiers, etc.

Some guys and girls might manage their weight to feel more attractive and get more sex appeal. For most people as long as they're getting laid they don't really care about their weight.

Nope, society will never get better.

I recall reading about an engineer that went to Bulgaria, or somewhere, to design some sewage plant.

He said he was shocked nobody was fat

They walked everywhere. Nobody had a car.

And they are fresh food. Zero fast food

Why would they? Every guy is so desperate they’re gonna look past it. Land whales still have infinite smv. They’re just gonna attack magazines, billboards, and model agencies to “change” the standard of beauty. I guess that’s easier than not eating 3000 calories per hour

nope. men are too desperate. even chadlites fuck chubby chicks a decent amount

They won't. But personally, I've always felt attracted to chubby girls.
I'm attracted to nearly all bodytypes. I'm too lonely and horny to not find them attractive.
and to answer OP's question, i REALLY don't think so. Unless we went to a society in which food was more expensive or harder to come by, or harder to make. Cause historically, generally only rich people would be fat. But ever since the 1960s and onward has obesity among people, not just women, has been rising.
And some ancient societies actually found women with a little bit of plump to be considered the most attractive. Like look at many classical paintings and statues of women. They all have good bodyshapes. A little bodyfat, but not too much. Good sized breasts, but not overly large nor flat. Wide hips, but not TOO wide or TOO thin. Decent sized ass.
TBH those are probably my favorite body type for women tbh. Cause you get a little of everything big and small, or slim and chubby.

Not anytime soon, at least. Even china has a diabetes problem. All of western europe, north and south america, africa, and australia has a serious problem with being fatasses. Its human nature to eat in excess and until people cant just eat whatever simple carb loaded garbage they can get at mcdonalds or the gas station, this problem will not go away.

I’m starting to like anorexic looking foids now, at least they won’t be landwhales

Things will only get worse

You'd be amazed at the amount of retards who do pointless shit like "keto" or "intake window", anything to FEEL like they're doing something when in reality they aren't eating less calories in total and usually actually end up eating more than they would have otherwise

You'd be amazed at the amount of retards who do pointless shit like "keto" or "intake window", anything to FEEL like they're doing something when in reality they aren't eating less calories in total and usually actually end up eating more than they would have otherwise
God some normies were asking we how to lose weight i kept telling them eat less and they were like no but muh keto/paleo/veganism/intermittent fasting whatever should allow me to eat as much and lose weight right???

They really want the easy way out. And those are the people who tell incels "you aren't self improving enough"

out of all the shit i've managed, hunger fucks with you the hardest. more than managing your money, doing accounting, or any other sort of numbers based tracking shit.

Why would they? Every guy is so desperate they’re gonna look past it. Land whales still have infinite smv. They’re just gonna attack magazines, billboards, and model agencies to “change” the standard of beauty. I guess that’s easier than not eating 3000 calories per hour
Most won't. There are very few men who gymmaxx exclusively for themselves, and considering that women don't have any standards to meet, the majority won't bother to take care of themselves at all. I mean I get it, it's obviously over for me so I don't really take care of my body either, but being a legit landwhale is pretty excessive tbh.

depressing as fuck

more depressing than hypergamy because women getting fat makes hypergamy worse than tinder

It would take government intervention, so no. People and corporations love their bs foods.

Yea I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Not the actual secs but I’ve seen foids talk about it and the guy they talk of was at least a high normie.

out of all the shit i've managed, hunger fucks with you the hardest. more than managing your money, doing accounting, or any other sort of numbers based tracking shit. Im back in the south now, and I feel like some kind of fitness God just being average. Everyone here is so fat it's unreal

depressing as fuck

more depressing than hypergamy because women getting fat makes hypergamy worse than tinder
Hunger isn't too bad for me. I used to diet all the time when I was lean maxing. I'm not fat now but I don't care as much anymore, don't do it as often. Being in the south, as long as you can run a mile and aren't overweight you're already a fitness God, everyone here is so fat, obesity is literally normal.
God some normies were asking we how to lose weight i kept telling them eat less and they were like no but muh keto/paleo/veganism/intermittent fasting whatever should allow me to eat as much and lose weight right???

They really want the easy way out. And those are the people who tell incels "you aren't self improving enough"
It's definitely an incel trait to have strong willpower when it comes to things like diet or exercise.

Last edited:
Hunger isn't too bad for me. I used to diet all the time when I was lean maxing. I'm not fat now but I don't care as much anymore, don't do it as often. Being in the south, as long as you can run a mile and aren't overweight you're already a fitness God, everyone here is so fat, obesity is literally normal.

It's definitely an incel trait to have strong willpower when it comes to things like diet or exercise.

i remember being a kid, you just go outside to any park adn see tons of white and black dudes playing ball

was easy to make friends, hang out, go on advnetures

now using the power of the itnernet and mobile phones, i can't get anyone to meet up anymore for pickup games

covid19 killed the local leagues around here. people are broke, fat, depressed to fuck around with hobby sports

most people have fucking miserable lives and are trying to get through it, day by day.

one easy way to do this, is to make sure you're in a literal food-induced coma by evening time.
dull mind, body busy with digestion, sleepy disposition, vague sensation of "having done something". it's all there and you're ready to snooze away, no longer thinking about anything.

you'll get called out if you try to get this feeling with alcohol or drugs, but not with food. and that's why everyone does it.