Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think wanting to be rimmed (having your asshole licked) by a female is gay?

Do you think wanting to be rimmed (having your asshole licked) by a female is gay?

• Yes

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 66.7%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
its definitely retarded thats for sure

I'm not too sure, it's not something I would do since its weird.

idk, its just disgusting and seems like something cucks would enjoy

How is it cucked to want a woman to lick your ass? Certainly it is cucked to lick hers.

I don’t see why it would even be considered gay. I imagine it feels really nice, especially while having you dick tugged on

How is it cucked to want a woman to lick your ass? Certainly it is cucked to lick hers.
licking ass is generally something males do to females not the other way around, switching the roles just seems beta and asserts her dominance over you

Having a woman lick your dirty asshole sounds like the chaddest move ever

LMAO, no, any kind of sexual activity with an opposite sex is non-gay.

I don't know if it's gay or not, but it's disgusting and humiliating for sure.

licking ass is generally something males do to females not the other way around, switching the roles just seems beta and asserts her dominance over you
Dominance? I think the person licking the asshole would be in the position of submission and the person having their asshole licked is in the position of dominance in this dynamics.

No it's just weird as fuck.

Gay as hell. Just about the most sodomitical thing you can achieve with what is supposed to be a hole.

A "man" getting rimmed sounds a lot like this:

Yes bro. Don't know how people manage to see this differently.

Licking ass is alpha? Since when? I guess eating out a roastie is alpha too :feelswhat:

its only gay if your asshole is clean. having dingle berries hanging from your ass hair and having a whore lick your dirty asshole is pretty chaddy, straight and alpha tbh

its only gay if your asshole is clean. having dingle berries hanging from your ass hair and having a whore lick your dirty asshole is pretty chaddy, straight and alpha tbh
Interesting perspective. But in most realistic situations it won't be entirely clean. You'd have to at the very least had just washed it for it to be reasonably clean.

Interesting perspective. But in most realistic situations it won't be entirely clean. You'd have to at the very least had just washed it for it to be reasonably clean.
and washing your asshole as a man for a sexual act, IMO is gay. like you're literally prepping your asshole for someone, that's pretty gay.

Licking ass is alpha? Since when? I guess eating out a roastie is alpha too :feelswhat:

Can't remember which movie it was. I think it was a gangster movie like Goodfellas. I vaguely remember one of the characters saying: "Eating pussy is for fags."

Anyone know the quote or movie?

Can't remember which movie it was. I think it was a gangster movie like Goodfellas. I vaguely remember one of the characters saying: "Eating pussy is for fags."

I think any kind of oral sexual act is submissive on the side of the mouth's owner.

A good rule of thumb is also "who is at highest risk of contracting an STD?". It's always (unless there is some obscure exception I'm not aware of) the submissive side.

If she wants to lick my shitty hairy asshole, well who am I to stop her...

and washing your asshole as a man for a sexual act, IMO is gay. like you're literally prepping your asshole for someone, that's pretty gay.

no, thats my fetish, a blonde 8/10 licking my butthole clean:feelsohh:

Toughest poll ever tbh.

A foid licking your ass is the ultimate form of submission. If she licks your ass and drinks your piss, you know she loves your personality :feelsthink:

Chad takes a shit and multiple foids clean his ass by licking

I don't see how it's gay if you only allow women to lick,finger or peg your asshole.

No, man

Doesn’t sound appealing to me though tbh

No. But it's too retarded for me

I hope everyone that engages in that disgusting activity gets diseased

A foid licking your ass is the ultimate form of submission. If she licks your ass and drinks your piss, you know she loves your personality :feelsthink:
Disgusting but yeah.

This tbh.

They say it in Sopranos as well, based af tbh.

If I had a slut doing that, I know I would made it.
She would do everything else I would ask.

no i wouldnt like it but i want my dick to get sucked