Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you think there was actually a high rate of foid death in childbirth in the middle ages or is that just feminist propaganda?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
This seems like something people might cook up as fake history for...
1) demonizing patriarchal societies​
2) demonizing lower age of consent​
3) demonizing pregnancy and family​

Why should I necessarily trust these claims when it's clear "historians" mislead us on so many other things?

Most likely propaganda, feminists run the world now unfortunately.

Foids live longer, they play in easy mode where u cant die like in some games, we play in hardcore instant death mode

Of course it is a lie. Why the fuck would they always have problems with childbirth? Nonsense

Women used to get their menstrual cycles later so they were more full grown and ready to give birth.

Of course it is a lie. Why the fuck would they always have problems with childbirth? Nonsense
The theory is that if they wait too long to get pregnant (ie stopped growing) their body is locked in a more childlike state than if they did pregnancy during adolescence where the body could adapt.
Women used to get their menstrual cycles later so they were more full grown and ready to give birth.
but you need pregnancy as part of growing - if they wait until adult they are locked in form

is there a high death rate today? no
never was.
Big brother from 1984 also used this tactic of propaganda by comparing to a false past

High compared to modern times maybe. Only because they're were so damn unhygenic and didn't have access to antibiotics for infection in case of hemorrhaging or c-sections for abnormal pregnancy.

Has nothing to do with feminism, patriarchy, or any other bullshit. Just a lack of modern medicine. I wouldn't even want my tooth pulled in the middle ages.

all grow during puberty but the question is if it's optimally
my point is though, that if they hit puberty later, they will have more developed pelvises, making delivering a baby more possible.

a woman who can pregnant starting at 13 is different that one who can get pregnant at 9

You're retarded if you genuinely think it's propaganda. JFL.

You make it sound like I'm asserting it as gospel truth - I'm just exploring the possibility.

You're retarded if you discount the idea this could be propaganda and they might twist stats for a reason - they do that shit all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back