Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the world will be liberated from Jews in this century?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
They’ve controlled the world and have oppressed humanity for hundreds of years but I think their time is finally coming to an end

I agree, within this century or definitely the next. That or we are going to be enslaved forever.

but I think their time is finally coming to an end
Doubtful. They basically made sure they will stay on top for centuries. They destroyed Europe and made it multiracial, multicultural etc

Maybe. one day things will change

Last edited:
Samson Option ✓
Great Replacement ✓
Wage / debt slavery ✓

They've never been as powerful. Or arrogant. They say pride comes before a fall.

They’ve controlled the world and have oppressed humanity for hundreds of years but I think their time is finally coming to an end
You spelled "thousands" wrong...

Other than that, they are so genetically diverse, that completely wiping their species off the face of the earth, would require a level of international cooperation that would basically be impossible...

Here are a few high hurdles.

Money... As long as money exists, jews will scramble for it, then use it against the people they swindled.

Media... As long as communication exists, there will be a jew positioning themselves to intercept it, and be "the man in the middle." Thus effectively controling it.

I could go on and on and on, but good luck jumping the most obviously visible hurdles.

They are not even human they are reptilians from different planet, moon was their spaceship. So either we kill them all or they will wipe 90% of us and mindfuck enslave us forever and HL2 depiction of the world will feel like a nice dream compared what they prepare for us.