Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think the incel problem will be solved on the long run ?

FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Officer
Opinion ? Don't cope or be a doomer try to give a logical opinion on this , if this continues as it is today i think that society as a whole has less than 20 years to exist , there is a huge rise in incels everywhere and i even saw a normie news channel in france talk about inequalities on dating apps , sure they don't talk about blackpill and lookism stuff they over all talk about income inequalities and marriage etc they talk about how people of the same income tend to marry together on dating apps etc they still don't talk about the ultimate truth as we do but still even normie news channels are starting to approach the question lol.
Will it be fixed on the long run or will the global collapse continue ?
I think that the global collapse will continue and it will only get worse and worse over the years coupled with global warming , wars and lack of ressources , what makes me happy is that a lot of women will die in the process as well even if i will end up dead in this nightmare as well at least , i will be happy the day of my death while whores will cry and run everywhere refusing their fate looool , hope god forgives me and saves my soul tho i haven't been really evil in life so i think god will accept me.

It depends on if the normies try to kill us all out of spite

Yes someday I will climb a podium and give my incel speech to initiate the Incel Revolution

It will will never go away best case scenario would be a decreased rate of inceldom

Yes someday I will climb a podium and give my incel speech to initiate the Incel Revolution
Ghows GA d110864f 943e 4092 9c05 ba1b525c9ceb a7b9f72f

If enough normie men are effected, change will likely occur in 50-100 years as enough men wake up. Then, hopefully females will start dating their looksmatches again. Super ugly men are always gonna be incel though I'd assume.

If enough normie men are effected, change will likely occur in 50-100 years as enough men wake up. Then, hopefully females will start dating their looksmatches again. Super ugly men are always gonna be incel though I'd assume.
50 - 100 years you're giving way too much expectancy to this vagina based system , i might be wrong but if it keeps going downhill like this less than 20 years and western countries will at least be in some kind of civil war , can't predict the scale and intensity of it but all those incels will only want death and violence , covered by political extremism but at their core they will be incels who want death and violence , because chads very often don't believe in anything at all and very often when you look at political extremists a lot of them look incel or normie.

Yes. I refuse to elaborate further

Nope and it will continue to get worse as time goes on. Our only hope is for the copes to improve. Sexbots maybe.

Yes but there will always be incels ie hermits regardless.

How the problem will be solved however of mass inceldom?

Collapse/revolution etc.

Everything moves in cycles.

The US can’t and won’t last forever.

It will fall like Rome and all other nations eventually and from the chaos normalcy will return as nature will re-assert itself without ZOG’s boot on everyone’s neck enforcing our present artificial and fake dystopian and grim clown world reality.

We may or may not be alive to see this but for every naive young cuck who ignorantly says it can’t happen again it can and it will.

It is only a matter of time.

It's not getting fixed in my lifetime (50 years). Feminism is only going to get worse. Everyone in power knows that the demographic cliff is starting later this decade, and they want it. This is purposeful depopulation and destruction.

It will fall like Rome and all other nations eventually and from the chaos normalcy will return as nature will re-assert itself without ZOG’s boot on everyone’s neck enforcing our present artificial and fake dystopian and grim clown world reality.
ZOG is forever and I will make sure of it :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

No. You will always have incels forever and for all time, for as long as men exist. Men just are nature's disposable genetic experiments.
Nature is to be despised and destroyed.

Maybe the feminine imperative can be dismantled, but that would just be returning to an atavistic state of wilful ignorance. Women will continue to hate their husbands, even if society is organized such that they can't do anything about that like cheat on him or divorce rape him. In time it likely humanity will forget, or hold the lessons of their forefathers in disdain.

But it will not change: humanity is sick by design.

Depends on what you mean by "solved."

No. The incel problem is just a inel problem