Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think the forum is becoming boring ?

Do you Feel like forum reached a saturation level?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yea just humiliate someone you were before

No, because GrAY are purely normies, and the probability of being a foid is greater, being GrAY in fact means being normie, all GrAY here use idiocy from abroad because they have little access to really meaningful content.

Yea just humiliate someone you were before

and by the way, I said GrAY queer, I don't know if you read that right, I've been watching you in the comments and I realize you're a little late.

Unless you're gay lol

There's only so much you can post about our lives, and all of it has been said over the past decade.

I come here in spurts.

and by the way, I said GrAY queer, I don't know if you read that right, I've been watching you in the comments and I realize you're a little late.

Unless you're gay lol
What are you waffling

To some extent our discussions are limited because The Blackpill has already been manufactured to its completion. There's no quest for knowledge like there used to be. This forum is quite comfy though.

maybe it gets trite if you spend copious time every day on here, but I check in briefly once or several times a day and it's not an issue for me

maybe it gets trite if you spend copious time every day on here, but I check in briefly once or several times a day and it's not an issue for me
I spend more time here than in any place irl or on-line

So maybe that's the reason, I should abstain from this forum

I spend more time here than in any place irl or on-line

So maybe that's the reason, I should abstain from this forum
can't hurt to try right?

it only gets boring for those who expect too much expectations, the ideal in itself is the truecel place to "live", it's like a house, you don't find it boring, it's your home, you just feel your emotions in it, whether it's sadness, boredom, happiness, anyway.
This comment is amazing you should make a post on this in response to complaints of the forum being boring

You know forum is stinking like 3 days old poop when @blackbabooneykiller a new joinee already thinks the forum is boring
i get bored of anything as i grow tolerance to everything

it’s not bad but there’s only so much blackpill to go around, we all know it

Not if you befriend other brocels on the forum

This forum makes me want to kill myself, everyday is same shit different story.
What kind of titties do you like for you're gf?

I'm mad at my mommy!

My sister told me I was ugly....

We are at the Very botton of society and we are sad, lonely, suicidal. Dont expect us to stay anything interesting or positive.

We are rotten trees, dont expect good fruits from us.

It's fine as long as you don't rot on here 24/7.

What this forum needs is something special happening IRL (in GTA). Something involving two hundred souls or more.