Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that having girlfriend and regular dopamine from being wanted and accepted gives you motivation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-
I feel depressed all the time. I don't have friends or girlfriend of course. Do you think that having girlfriend and regular dopamine rushes from being wanted and accepted gives you motivation? I always see that people are more motivated than I am. I begin to think that there is really no way to be happy without a girlfriend and "love sex". Can we escape that?

of course lol it's a life changer. connections with other people are the difference between being happy or unhappy, and a romantic relationship is the deepest connection you can have. but ofc soyboys and IT trannies will keep pretending like "its not everything bro", "just love yourself bro", "just betabux bro" :feelsUgh:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: This would be extreme blackpill for normies

If i had a gf i would be able to do anything

Just one sloppy blowjob from a girl who loves you can drive you mad and get you motivated to work hard and get shit done

of course lol it's a life changer. connections with other people are the difference between being happy or unhappy, and a romantic relationship is the deepest connection you can have. but ofc soyboys and IT trannies will keep pretending like "its not everything bro", "just love yourself bro", "just betabux bro" :feelsUgh:

Being horny without a foid to fix that sucks.

It would fucking help a lot. But we’re not getting it. So cope away.

it is just like trying to focus while being hungry af

I have a different girlfriend and hole to fuck every week. And then I wake up from the dream to find myself alone, miserable in my bed, realising I will never have any of that.

Objectively YES.
There must be a mechanism to convince men to give up resources and spend it on children, otherwise no rational male would ever do it.
Likewise with women. Sex and desire for companionship is such an overpowering instinct because if it wasn't men wouldn't even remotely put up with females shit.

no, ,,motivation" is a false god, does not exist. people just confuse it with stimulation. it's possible to alter the brain to a continuous loop of self stimulating state, but it leads to psychosis. most don't have this sort of predisposition or genetic makeup.

Last edited:
I used to answer "definitely". Now I'm not sure how much it would motivate me (due to becoming comfortable and a bit jaded). I feel like it would, but not to the lengths it does some of these guys that are working full time and studying full time (simultaneously) cause they have a family.

Last edited: