Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think stacy will choose us if we're her only option?

Do you think stacy will choose us if we're her only option?

• Total voters
MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I think so. Societies with limited male population tend to organize material structures around monogamy. The main reason being that foids are lazy creatures and won't lift a finger to do any of the difficult work needed to maintain civilization. As the male population decreases she loses her leverage in this regard and must settle for uglier man than she'd otherwise be willing to in order to get them to provide the resources she needs to survive. That's my thinking at least, I could be wrong :feelsjuice:

She would prefer death

She’d just lesbianmaxx, sextoymaxx, and/or catladymaxx.

Jonas Brothers Lol GIF by ABC Network

Stacy would fuck a down syndrome nigger over an incel

Maybe if she is not a party hoe, or does not have woke friends who could influence her with woke leftist garbage.

They would choose a dog but me.

Stacy would just move to fucking dogs if she hasn’t already.

Stacy would just move to fucking dogs if she hasn’t already.
yeah but a dog won't put a roof over her head or make sure she has running water.

depends if she is infected with kike programming
if she isn't infected with kike programming then she probably would otherwise she wouldn't

i think they would, but i guess it depends on the circumstances
for example, if a girl grew up in a village without internet, and you were her only option, your chances are much much better, lets say

if a girl grew up in the era of social media and tinder and has been with dozens of hung alpha chad guys who excite her, then she might accept dying alone, even if you were both on a island alone for the rest of your life

I would leave her no choice

foids are already voluntarily single by choice so no

Obviously.Women prefer the top 20% of men. If you're the only man in this scenario, you are in the top 20%.