Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think people would have had more sympathy for ugly subhumans if Elliot Rodger never went ER?

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date

If Elliot Rodger never went ER, would public opinion still have hated incels?

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I personally think no because just like people made up some excuse to hate blacks or Jews or other groups the majority don't like, they definately would have found some reason to hate on ugly people. I think this because at least there are some attractive blacks or Jews that can look good on the camera as symbols for showing people they are oppressed, but humans are biologically designed to hate subhuman ugly people, which is the entirety of incels (minus few mentalcels here and there).

Lol at you cowardly calling er a fucktard for standing up for himself.

People hated, mocked, and dehumanized ugly people waaaaay before er.
Incrediblly low iq blue pilled post

Last edited:
Lol wtf?
Er is like 1 guy in a huge amount of population. Overall virgins are high inhib and don't do shit, but are still hated.
Sexhavers commit far more crimes, but nobody dislikes sexhavers as a group.

I think there would have always been a reason to hate ugly men

People hated, mocked, and dehumanized ugly people waaaaay before er. You literally have already began subverting the forum you dirty bastard.
Lmao, I'm biased, I don't like ER because he thought he was superior to people who were actual incels because of their looks. Also, he was a fakecel mentalcel imo.

Lol wtf?
Er is like 1 guy in a huge amount of population. Overall virgins are high inhib and don't do shit, but are still hated.
I agree, but maybe someone has another opinion on the subject

They are genetically programmed to hate us. it is their very DNA, something Core to human social Dynamics.
I think there would have always been a reason to hate ugly men
indeed. Low Value Men only exist to be mogged and work the trash jobs no body else wishes to

Lol wtf?
college fraternities rape more women in 1 day than incels have since the term was coined but incels receive a thousand times more media scrutiny. normies trying to come off as “socially conscious” by attacking ugly men is the most insincere shit ever

ER was a self absorbed guy and not truly a for-ugly-men guy but regardless people would still hate our guts.

ER was a self absorbed guy and not truly a for-ugly-men guy but regardless people would still hate our guts.
this. also eventually some other guy would have gone ER even if it wasn't ER

The answer here is simple.

Lmao, I'm biased, I don't like ER because he thought he was superior to people who were actual incels because of their looks. Also, he was a fakecel mentalcel imo.
You're biased cuz you're already tryna subvert the forum's views. Just be content in this life of misery and mistreatment goy. Don't stand up to yourself goy!

Everyone will find an excuse to persecute us and drive us to annihilation.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @BurakuminBibba @RREEEEEEEEE

They are genetically programmed to hate us. it is their very DNA, something Core to human social Dynamics.

indeed. Low Value Men only exist to be mogged and work the trash jobs no body else wishes to
I agree, even ugly people hate other ugly people subconsciously

You're biased cuz you're already tryna subvert the forum's views. Just be content in this life of misery and mistreatment goy. Don't stand up to yourself goy!
Most incels that like ER never read even parts of his manifesto. I view ER's overall impact on the incel community as negative, even if he thought it was good for himself
this. also eventually some other guy would have gone ER even if it wasn't ER
Absolutely agree, it was inevitable I feel, even if he didn't identify as an incel.

Last edited:
I agree, even ugly people hate other ugly people subconsciously

Most incels that like ER never read even parts of his manifesto. I view ER's overall impact on the incel community as negative, even if he thought it was good for himself
Another made up lie from thin air. I've literally read his entire manifsto twice and watched every single one of his videos including all the removed and unfdound ones.

You're literally just lying. Smh this is how it begins

Ugly men have always been hated

Exactly this.

You're giving humans way too much credit. Humans in general dislike ugly people. You know when someone farts and everyone assumes its the fat person in the room? If something goes wrong they usually pin it on the "Creepy" or "weird" person.

If you're ugly you are automatically a danger just for being born that way

20200221 110506

humans are biologically programmed to hate the genetically inferior, even we discriminate based on looks and treat and judge others based on their appearance. Elliot Rodgers actions made no difference in this.

Exactly this.

You're giving humans way too much credit. Humans in general dislike ugly people. You know when someone farts and everyone assumes its the fat person in the room? If something goes wrong they usually pin it on the "Creepy" or "weird" person.

If you're ugly you are automatically a danger just for being born that way

View attachment 365145
@ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76 @FinnCel @BurakuminBibba

Normies would do this to me all the time if they have the chance

View: https://youtu.be/SPfQfyPRG9c

Another made up lie from thin air. I've literally read his entire manifsto twice and watched every single one of his videos including all the removed and unfdound ones.

You're literally just lying. Smh this is how it begins
What am I lying about? You sound like your whole world will fall apart if someone doesn't suck ER's dick.
If he wanted to kill people he could have made massive explosions and wiped out thousands, he didn't even kill 10 people, and few of them were ricecels. He killed low enough where it didn't have an impact at all on the population, but enough to make incels even more oppressed.

But since you are so upset, I tried to remove that part from the question but I'm not sure how.

Last edited:
What am I lying about? You sound like your whole world will fall apart if someone doesn't suck ER's dick.
If he wanted to kill people he could have made massive explosions and wiped out thousands, he didn't even kill 10 people, and few of them were ricecels. He killed low enough where it didn't have an impact at all on the population, but enough to make incels even more oppressed.
You lied about saying most people who like him didn't read his manifato. Literally just made up that shit and stated it, you worm.

It's not about the killing. Its about him not accepting the beta incel role society had already assigned him.

You lied about saying most people who like him didn't read his manifato. Literally just made up that shit and stated it, you worm.

It's not about the killing. Its about him not accepting the beta incel role society had already assigned him.
That's a generalization obviously, most people don't give enough of a shit to research a subject but will make opinions about it anyways.
Just because that trend exists, doesn't mean there aren't people like you who have read it.
I don't know why you are so mad about it and mad at me for saying that. If you have read his stuff and have that opinion, then can't say anything about that.

Good for him, it might have made him feel good in his last few minutes and have some sort of control. But it fucked over rest of the incel community.
Using short sighted attacks like his won't change anything for the better only planned and organized revolution can.
I personally think technology AI sex/wife bots are the only way to solve inceldom eventually.

That's a generalization obviously, most people don't give enough of a shit to research a subject but will make opinions about it anyways.
Just because that trend exists, doesn't mean there aren't people like you who have read it.
I don't know why you are so mad about it and mad at me for saying that. If you have read his stuff and have that opinion, then can't say anything about that.

Good for him, it might have made him feel good in his last few minutes and have some sort of control. But it fucked over rest of the incel community.
Using short sighted attacks like his won't change anything for the better only planned and organized revolution can.
I personally think technology AI sex/wife bots are the only way to solve inceldom eventually.
It didn't fuck over the incel community. In fact without him, most incels would still be bluepilled. But I bet you would rather that anyway wouldn't you

Yup. Society will hate ugly men no matter what

wtf kind of poll is this??????? One of the reasons I really stopped visiting .co as much as I used to is because of the number of poeple under 18 allowed to post here is insane. Low IQ nigger post I hope you are shot on site.

No Rodger means no incel community as we know it today. Before Rodger nobody fuckin' knew what an incel was. Before Rodger, all an "incel" really was was somebody who didn't like pickup artistry, and that was something the majority of people could agree with.

It didn't fuck over the incel community. In fact without him, most incels would still be bluepilled. But I bet you would rather that anyway wouldn't you
Was he even blackpilled?
wtf kind of poll is this??????? One of the reasons I really stopped visiting .co as much as I used to is because of the number of poeple under 18 allowed to post here is insane. Low IQ nigger post I hope you are shot on site.
What do you mean? Some people are newcels and aren't upto date with what everyone else here thinks on specific topics.

ER was based. Stood up for himself and took charge, nothing wrong with being a man willing to do something at his breaking point. Plus, he also got shot and crashed and continued to keep going which is pretty epic.he was also natsoc and racist so thats a 3rd epic trait.

We would all get shit on either way. ERing was a reaction to hostile society

No Rodger means no incel community as we know it today. Before Rodger nobody fuckin' knew what an incel was. Before Rodger, all an "incel" really was was somebody who didn't like pickup artistry, and that was something the majority of people could agree with.
I know ER was on PUAHate, but I'm pretty sure incel sites existed before him.

No, they wouldn't even know we exist. ER was the one who brought the suffering of the genetic proletariat into public consciousness.

No, they wouldn't even know we exist. ER was the one who brought the suffering of the genetic proletariat into public consciousness.
Now that they know we suffer, they mock us.

retarded question. obviously not.

everyone who complains about ER wanted him to just be a cuck and accept his situation as a low status male, going ER is the antithesis of that.

Definitely not. ER and CHO were only 2 people. All other incels are very high inhib and won’t do anything yet they are still despised by everyone

yea even before incels exist i was being bullied for my looks since 6 years old. the masses deserve what they get

Not having sex is in and of itself a red flag. You don't have to be a bad person in addition. Just the fact that you aren't doing what normies are MAKES you a bad person. The mental gymnastics will figure out the rest. It all ties back to the just world fallacy. If you tell someone you can't get bitches to fuck you they will assume you are a horrible human being because the alternative is that someone is wrong or unfair in the system/world.

I personally think no because just like people made up some excuse to hate blacks or Jews or other groups the majority don't like, they definately would have found some reason to hate on ugly people. I think this because at least there are some attractive blacks or Jews that can look good on the camera as symbols for showing people they are oppressed, but humans are biologically designed to hate subhuman ugly people, which is the entirety of incels (minus few mentalcels here and there).
Most people don't even know who Elliot Rodger is. And even those who do I can't see them regularly associating him with ugly people.

Sub 5 men are disliked or invisible.
Sub 4.5 men are shunned.
Sub 4 men are hated.
Sub 3.5 men are targeted for harm.
Sub 3 men give people nightmare.
Sub 2 men may or may not get sympathy from their mothers.

He didn't even killed attractive people, his day of retribution was retarded

Obviously not. Their ridicule would just be more humors in nature rather than having the dark undertone of mass murder.

ER is the hero who made us stop being ignored by normscum, and now uncucked men are looking for solutions to fix inceldom.

Antisemitism needs no false excuse.

Humans are wired to hate the genetically inferior and want to delete them from the gene pool, especially if they are males.
You can look at 1000 propaganda posters but the supported side would always have attractive people.
Just look at this, slaves in chains would not look that much more attractive than people who ate better food all their lives when starving and overworked.

I too feel great disgust for my genetic inferiors. I don't mind brown lanklets with recessed chins or any other normal incels but I avoid mongoloids severely.
I want to incinerate everyone with downs syndrome because I'm so disgusted by them. I would not behead them as to not be linked with them through physical contact and as to not soil my blade. I can't keep myself from finding them utterly repulsive. It is also a great symbol of genetic inferiority.
Only virtue signalling white women can want to keep them alive. One with a potato daughter lives near me; she has a seemingly healthy sister who treats her like a human. They are not only ugly and low IQ, they are violent infantile and often immoral. They appear to like small children lack sensibility.

I'm homophobic as well which is actually a correlate of fertility and thus genetic health but my disgust of them is not as severe,
perhaps because they would look like normal people if they didn't adorn themselves with degenerate markers.

It's good to abort witches, fags and potatoes; it may be murder but killing humans per se is fine and a-ok.

ER is the hero who made us stop being ignored by normscum, and now uncucked men are looking for solutions to fix inceldom.

HOLY GREYCEL THREAD. THIS IS THE MOST GRAY THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEN. YIIIIIIIIIIIIKES.
I am actually blocking everyone voting "yes" in this poll.

Sub 5 men are disliked or invisible.
Sub 4.5 men are shunned.
Sub 4 men are hated.
Sub 3.5 men are targeted for harm.
Sub 3 men give people nightmare.
Sub 2 men may or may not get sympathy from their mothers.
Sub 2 men can virtue whore max. Me and @Personalityinkwell covered this. Many disabled and fucked men have ascended with pity maxxing using their deformities and disabilities. They have it better than us