Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think people would have had more sympathy for ugly subhumans if Elliot Rodger never went ER?

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date

If Elliot Rodger never went ER, would public opinion still have hated incels?

• Total voters
Sub 2 men can virtue whore max. Me and @Personalityinkwell covered this. Many disabled and fucked men have ascended with pity maxxing using their deformities and disabilities. They have it better than us
Just be elephant man Theory? Dont think he ever got more than foid showing their cleavage , but i may be wrong.
Sub 2 men like treeman or those afflicted with jiggers, leprosy, or other horrendous diseases/medical conditions , i highly doubt any foids would be near unless they are nurses/ doctors.

Just be elephant man Theory? Dont think he ever got more than foid showing their cleavage , but i may be wrong.
Sub 2 men like treeman or those afflicted with jiggers, leprosy, or other horrendous diseases/medical conditions , i highly doubt any foids would be near unless they are nurses/ doctors.
Alot of videos of men with no limbs getting a wife who uses them virtue signal. Alot of these guys look like us facially and have no limbs. By logic they'd be more incel than us yet due to virtue signalling and pity maxxing they have wives and kids.

I know ER was on PUAHate, but I'm pretty sure incel sites existed before him.

Were they called "incel sites?"

Even if they were, no one knew about them. All of this incel panic happened only after Elliot Rodger. That's why all of the literature and video essays are about him. It's why Cho didn't get the same treatment. Before Rodger, there were just "misunderstood school shooters."

Everyone will find an excuse to persecute us and drive us to annihilation.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @BurakuminBibba @RREEEEEEEEE
Indeed bro. Nobody cares about ugly (ethnic) men.

Were they called "incel sites?"

Even if they were, no one knew about them. All of this incel panic happened only after Elliot Rodger. That's why all of the literature and video essays are about him. It's why Cho didn't get the same treatment. Before Rodger, there were just "misunderstood school shooters."
I thought alek minassian was mostly responsible for ER's actual fame by calling it the incel rebellion.

I thought alek minassian was mostly responsible for ER's actual fame by calling it the incel rebellion.

I do feel like things took off more than ever after Minassian. But Elliot Rodger was the seed of the incel community. Elliot Rodger was famous before Minassian threw his name around. The subject of many a "Top 10 Creepy YouTube Videos" listicles or "Top 10 Creepy Subreddits" listicles.

Come 2018 things got really bad, but even before Minassian Rodger was famous.

I personally think no because just like people made up some excuse to hate blacks or Jews or other groups the majority don't like, they definately would have found some reason to hate on ugly people. I think this because at least there are some attractive blacks or Jews that can look good on the camera as symbols for showing people they are oppressed, but humans are biologically designed to hate subhuman ugly people, which is the entirety of incels (minus few mentalcels here and there).
no, elliot rodger just stamped their hatred for us. otherwise people would still have infinite reasons to hate us, but in that case it would be not that blatant

I do feel like things took off more than ever after Minassian. But Elliot Rodger was the seed of the incel community. Elliot Rodger was famous before Minassian threw his name around. The subject of many a "Top 10 Creepy YouTube Videos" listicles or "Top 10 Creepy Subreddits" listicles.

Come 2018 things got really bad, but even before Minassian Rodger was famous.
Honestly, I only remember ER after Minnasian and his police interview being leaked about him talking about chads and stacies.
I might have heard of him before, but I guess it wasn't noteworthy enough to remember though.

No, they hate us no matter what. Without question ER was a hero.

The evolutionary trait of excluding genetically inferior / people with bad personalities out of the gene pool was always there. one ER event doesn't change that.

retarded question. obviously not.

everyone who complains about ER wanted him to just be a cuck and accept his situation as a low status male, going ER is the antithesis of that.

Imagine being so low IQ you think ER is the reason that ugly men are hated.
ER and other shooters are just a convenient excuse.

The evolutionary trait of excluding genetically inferior / people with bad personalities out of the gene pool was always there. one ER event doesn't change that.
Imagine being so low IQ you think ER is the reason that ugly men are hated.
ER and other shooters are just a convenient excuse.