Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Nikola Tesla was an incel?

Do you think Nikola Tesla was an incel?

• Yes

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
O

Over.

Greycel
Even though he mentioned that he didn’t want to marry a foid because of his career, he probably felt deep down inside that he really wanted to start a family imo

Brocels, what do you think?

He was an incel. He said he loved a fucking pigeon like a man loves a woman. That’s how lonely and down bad he was

he was a mentalcel. so he'd cockblock himself.

No, and that is a fact

Sounds like an autistic volcel simp who started to get redpilled and went MGTOW later on.

Appearance​

Tesla was 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall and weighed 142 pounds (64 kg), with almost no weight variance from 1888 to about 1926. His appearance was described by newspaper editor Arthur Brisbane as "almost the tallest, almost the thinnest and certainly the most serious man who goes to Delmonico's regularly".[237][238] He was an elegant, stylish figure in New York City, meticulous in his grooming, clothing, and regimented in his daily activities, an appearance he maintained so as to further his business relationships.[239] He was also described as having light eyes, "very big hands", and "remarkably big" thumbs.

Relationships​

Tesla was a lifelong bachelor, who had once explained that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities.[240] He once said in earlier years that he felt he could never be worthy enough for a woman, considering women superior in every way. His opinion had started to sway in later years when he felt that women were trying to outdo men and make themselves more dominant. This "new woman" was met with much indignation from Tesla, who felt that women were losing their femininity by trying to be in power. In an interview with the Galveston Daily News on 10 August 1924 he stated, "In place of the soft-voiced, a gentlewoman of my reverent worship, has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man—in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind ... The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."[citation needed] Although he told a reporter in later years that he sometimes felt that by not marrying, he had made too great a sacrifice to his work,[208] Tesla chose to never pursue or engage in any known relationships, instead finding all the stimulation he needed in his work.

Sounds like an autistic volcel simp who started to get redpilled and went MGTOW later on.

Appearance​

Tesla was 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall and weighed 142 pounds (64 kg), with almost no weight variance from 1888 to about 1926. His appearance was described by newspaper editor Arthur Brisbane as "almost the tallest, almost the thinnest and certainly the most serious man who goes to Delmonico's regularly".[237][238] He was an elegant, stylish figure in New York City, meticulous in his grooming, clothing, and regimented in his daily activities, an appearance he maintained so as to further his business relationships.[239] He was also described as having light eyes, "very big hands", and "remarkably big" thumbs.

Relationships​

Tesla was a lifelong bachelor, who had once explained that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities.[240] He once said in earlier years that he felt he could never be worthy enough for a woman, considering women superior in every way. His opinion had started to sway in later years when he felt that women were trying to outdo men and make themselves more dominant. This "new woman" was met with much indignation from Tesla, who felt that women were losing their femininity by trying to be in power. In an interview with the Galveston Daily News on 10 August 1924 he stated, "In place of the soft-voiced, a gentlewoman of my reverent worship, has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man—in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind ... The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."[citation needed] Although he told a reporter in later years that he sometimes felt that by not marrying, he had made too great a sacrifice to his work,[208] Tesla chose to never pursue or engage in any known relationships, instead finding all the stimulation he needed in his work.
Interesting. I respect Tesla even more that I know he was an anti-feminist.

I highly suspect he was not NT and that's why he struggled so thoroughly in his business ventures to market his scientific prowess and technological inventions with the advancements he produced in his respective fields and disciplines. He had all the talent needed to succeed in his endeavors but innate ability isn't enough to compensate for networking and connections.

Last edited:
Nietzsche is the OG incel, everyone knows

He was giga tallfag, especially for his time. He was volcel

Even though he mentioned that he didn’t want to marry a foid because of his career, he probably felt deep down inside that he really wanted to start a family imo

Brocels, what do you think?
No man deliberately chooses to be alone. That's just what you tell the world because telling the truth would be social suicide

Soys assign the term incel to anyone they hate, I am claiming Tesla as he was a KHHV

No, he was a volcel kek. I hate the "incel Tesla" meme
As a young man, Tesla was very attractive. He was very tall and slender, and although he was no Adonis, his other features made up for his “shortage” - 2 meters height. Fair, spiritualized, calm, almost shy; he was well educated, soft-spoken; he dressed well even when he didn’t have enough funds for expensive clothes. His blue-green eyes attracted girls. However, throughout all his life Tesla was avoiding romantic encounters and anything that would lead into romance as thoroughly as other people sought for it.

Last edited:
No, he was a volcel kek. I hate the "incel Tesla" meme

He had OCD and would work himself to near death during his university years. he was mentally ill. the mental illness is why he had no interest in women. since he didn't choose to be mentally ill, he didn't choose to be volcel. hence, he's an incel.

He was a volcel, because height, face and fame. Though to be frank that doesn't matter much, he still hated what I guess we would call second wave feminism which is BASED. I imagine that most inkies here are less sexist than him, I mean he literally hated women wearing pants. How many of us can claim to internalize this?

He was taken advantage of by wily, conniving swindlers who robbed him of his industry and ideas. He's basically an incel that got used and abused by normies.

He was a true genius, made in isolation.
If i were him, id never divulge my works to faggot soyciety, BE as selfish as possible, Always!!

he got the Betrayed by the society so yea

He was a volcel, because height, face and fame. Though to be frank that doesn't matter much, he still hated what I guess we would call second wave feminism which is BASED. I imagine that most inkies here are less sexist than him, I mean he literally hated women wearing pants. How many of us can claim to internalize this?
If tesla was alive today he would probably rope from how bad things have gotten.

he was a volcel
E1: even incelwiki says so

Last edited: