Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think most users' oneitises are around their looks level?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
With @HiddenUzer. his oneitis was just average-looking while he was supposedly a HTN or Chadlite, before injecting hormones and steroids into his body. Even @Intellau_Celistic mogs his tranny-looking oneitis. I've also read stories from users here and even incels from Reddit a few years ago, that their oneitises were generally nice to them and even engaged in casual conversations with them. No foid would ever be nice to a guy who's objectively uglier than her. I think most people's oneitises are nearly looksmatched with them because their brains tell them that they have a good chance of getting those foids.

oneitiz iz for cuckz

I think most people's oneitises are nearly looksmatched with them because their brains tell them that they have a good chance of getting those foids.

index-png.2042491

Not for truecels users, because we're ugly looking, and law of averages states most people are average attractiveness, so it's very likely a oneitis will be average. :feelsjuice:

that their oneitises were generally nice to them and even engaged in casual conversations with them.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: I've never had that experience, aside from the time I was led on, and that was malicious.

Not for truecels users, because we're ugly looking, and law of averages states most people are average attractiveness, so it's very likely a oneitis will be average. :feelsjuice:
Truecels don't have oneitises:incel:.

my oneitis is nice to me all the time, I thought she might hate me, but then I read your post which gave me life fuel
You mog her because you're 6'4 while she's a midget.

I was told i mog her and to post her on looksmax so she can be roasted

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: I've never had that experience, aside from the time I was led on, and that was malicious.
When foids are nice to you, it doesn't mean they like you. They just see you as human.

Truecels don't have oneitises:incel:.
Oneitis can happen to anyone, who is naive about how things work. We were all naive, once.

Truecels don't have the feelings reciprocated. :feelsjuice:

When foids are nice to you, it doesn't mean they like you. They just see you as human.
Does that include when they're obligated to be nice? I.e., sister-in-law, perhaps?

Does that include when they're obligated to be nice? I.e., sister-in-law, perhaps?
Well relatives are different. They're forced to be nice in order for there to be no conflict.

With @HiddenUzer. his oneitis was just average-looking while he was supposedly a HTN or Chadlite, before injecting hormones and steroids into his body. Even @Intellau_Celistic mogs his tranny-looking oneitis. I've also read stories from users here and even incels from Reddit a few years ago, that their oneitises were generally nice to them and even engaged in casual conversations with them. No foid would ever be nice to a guy who's objectively uglier than her. I think most people's oneitises are nearly looksmatched with them because their brains tell them that they have a good chance of getting those foids.
how do you know about hidden user? He was banned before you joined. Are you an old user or did you just look through his post history?

how do you know about hidden user? He was banned before you joined. Are you an old user or did you just look through his post history?
I was lurking here for 1.5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back