Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Tim Pool etc. are false opposition?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I just feel like they're marketed to attract angry men and convert them into bluepillers.

Theyre all cuckservative tradcon grifters so yeah they promote the whole betabuxx narrative. Well im not sure that Rogan does really but definitely Peterson. Tim Pool is just a smoothbrain grifter milking the anti-sjw bandwagon for all it's worth. I don't think they are part of some greater agenda or psyop shit just lol.

theyre moggers

Ever since Rogan got that spotify deal he stopped thinking that moon landing is fake as shit and that's all you need to know about him

Yes, they are controlled. I believe it. Rogan would not have become big if he was on his own.

Just work on yourself, bro :soy: Clean your room :soy: Regrow an arm :soy:.
you bet they are

Tim Pool is worst of the three. Pie face mongrel.

Normies look up to them like they have all the answers but it should be pretty clear they all lack even basic rudimentary blackpill knowledge. And the more you realise it the dumber and more out of touch they all appear.

no. they are all righteous. they grew outside of youtube, and now youtube can't shadowban them or normies will realise.

If they're making money "off" us, then they are not friends
The calculus truly is this simple. Think of a friend who comes over to your house. Do you charge him when you offer him a beer?

If there's incentive involved, their words are not 100% honest. Money is in the Top 3 Incentives for All of Humanity.

they are sex havers fk them all