Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think it can make you gay

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
40% - This Nigga Gay
Sounds extremely strange now, but if you think about it for a long time, then it could theoretically be possible that, due to a lifelong rejection of women, you might at some point subconsciously change your mind and become homosexual?

Do you think there is a significant correlation that the longer one is rejected by women, the longer one will develop such thoughts?

Faggotry alert
it's just a hypothesis. if you look at how many users here have anime pictures on them, it seems like my hypothesis would be confirmed.

in greece they thought so little of women that they didn't think they could be your soul mate so men found their soul mates in other men.

don't think so

Absolutely, yes. Years of rejection plus a weak mind, plus the media's influence, absolutely.

Not only gay but a degenerate schizo in general

it's just a hypothesis. if you look at how many users here have anime pictures on them, it seems like my hypothesis would be confirmed.
Tbh. This forum is filled with schizos, and most of them are joking when supporting rape, mass murder, etc but who knows really.
It wouldn't suprise me if they become faggots tbh, because many users here are mentally ill. Liking 12 years old girls, gore and violence in general is degenerate in my opinion. Call me a cuck fags, I don't care :feelsLSD:

Sounds extremely strange now, but if you think about it for a long time, then it could theoretically be possible that, due to a lifelong rejection of women, you might at some point subconsciously change your mind and become homosexual?

Do you think there is a significant correlation that the longer one is rejected by women, the longer one will develop such thoughts?
Get lost faggot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you level your mental illness you can be anything you want. :feelsclown:

only in the weak-willed

no. never. and could never go for trannies either.

No, you don't "become homosexual", you either are or you aren't.

Yes. And anyone saying it has no effect is gay in denial.

Yeah that’s why we have a high rate of homosexuals in America. With womens hypergamous nature unchecked, media pushing the gay agenda and foods lowering mens testosterone. It’s perfect storm to create faggots. Thus we have globohomo. Only way to reverse course is to take womens rights away but that won’t happen unless we have a societal collapse and restructuring.