Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think Instagram was the real start for hypergamy?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Women and especially girls see/saw these statusmaxxed girls/women of all looks levels landwhale to superstacy having chadlite to gigavmchad.

It is different like it was on facebook. There were rarely everyday like statusmaxxed people. People hadnt influencer like people.
Pages with stupid jokes and memes were popular. Sure the mzsic stars etc had many followers. But they dont get seen as regular everyday people.

It started when men decided to be cucks. So I don’t know precisely when.

No, but it definitely gave it the boost it needed.

It started with smartphones and facebook where foids could gather hundreds of virtual cucks and chads and then proceed to meet and fuck them irl. Just ban apple and laptops bro, 99% of foids internet usage would vanish within a day.

Hypergamy began apprx. 3.5Ga B.P, at the beginnning of life on Earth, and it will end with it's extinction

No, but it definitely gave it the boost it needed.
The usual thought title was final coffing ngl.

But then I thought what I saw in school and what a few yr older couples looked like. Hypergamy in such a widespread and extreme form didnt exist a few yrs ago.

Hypergamy began apprx. 3.5Ga B.P, at the beginnning of life on Earth, and it will end with it's extinction

In the meantime it was different. Not the first time i thought were developing back into stoneage (too lazy to google your date fml) . More men becoming drones for society, hypergamoy etc..

Hypergamy has always existed. Advent of social media and online dating apps have turned hypergamy to hyper-hypergamy.

Hypergamy has always existed. Advent of social media and online dating apps have turned hypergamy to hyper-hypergamy.
Not entirely sure... the system our ancestors endured i.e 1/18 men reproduce was real hypergamy, this is just soft hypergamy, children not often involved

It doesn’t matter, it’s over.

Surely instagram and tinder gave a mega-boost to female hypergamy

hypergamy is innate to foids. The degree to which it is expressed, is directly proportional to the power that women have. Even back during msn days in my early teen years, foids would know of nearly all the chads in the area before even meeting them, by word of mouth. They would purposely put themselves in the places they knew chad tier guys would be. The girls would get excited when a chad gave their girl group any attention. Even if they did not directly get the Chad, they would gain status just from knowing the chad.

Social media has just made it easier for foids to locate chad tier men, giving them access to a larger pool of chads. There was a 6ft5 chad at my university that could've literally had a new girl every night and they all would've been fine with it.

Things like tinder / instacuck only made it worse tbh

smatphones came before jewstagram

Hypergamy has always been around, it a foids nature. I remember high school in the 90s and it was completely hypergamous. All foids would go for the top 3% of guys.