Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Do you think if the joker in the new movie was a chad...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Do you think people would freak out so much???

I think their problem with this joker is not that he kills people, that he murder others while laughing, I think that violence was never the real problem here, the real problem here is that they made him a subhuman, and by telling his story and showing how society torture him until he is consumed with madness, by doing that they are adding humanity to something normies will never accept to be a human, a ugly low status male.

I mean, joker have killed tons of people, bad people, "good" people, and no one really cared because his origin story was never showed or they used his normie origin with a beautiful wife that died while pregnant, a very normie origin story, no one cared how many he killed or wich methods he used when killing them, until now...everything was alright when joker was a normies that lose his pregnant wife.

BBUT OH BOY OH BOY, you can't make joker a low status subhuman male, only chads and normies have reason to kill "inocent" people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People probably hate him because he's a manlet weirdo who has had enough. If he was played by Chris Evans everyone would love him

I don't watch Batman films as i'm not a normie