Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Hila has already cucked Ethan?

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-

Ethan has mention incels several times in this video and he sure did mention the blackpill itself. He was seriously frustrated by it and fuck me, I really think the blackpill bit by bit has got into his head.

Hila on another hand is anxious drug addict bitch and IMO now that they have a child and they bought house their marriage is about to go down. It has hit the wall, that's for sure.

I was right about JP daugter looking like a total slut and just recently I found out she truly is. She has left her husband for a criminal.

Now look at Hila. She was always a mess. I am pretty sure if there was statistic, anxious bitches cheat way more than "normal" ones.
After she gave a birth I'm sure her hormones will go even crazier and with the attention she gets online, there is no way she wont try some Chad.

I do think she's smarter than Ethan and if she cheats, he may never find out. Poor Ethan, he will be posting here in few years. I'm calling it.

Get out of here with the jewish e-celeb stuff. Pls.

I never see these types of relationships, centered around running a channel together, survive after having a child.
They will most likely divorce / break up. ( I don’t know their marital / relationship status )

I never see these types of relationships, centered around running a channel together, survive after having a child.
They will most likely divorce / break up. ( I don’t know their marital / relationship status )

This would be a second pair of YT couple I'd predict splitting up.

I dont care about him.but the leafy situation made him show his kike colours.

I dont care about him.but the leafy situation made him show his kike colours.

What did he do? I dont actually watch YouTube that much and have no idea about half of dramas that happen.

Jfl he said they should cut out incels' balls

Jfl he said they should cut out incels' balls

He is low IQ. Just look how lost he got when he started talking about us.

I am pretty sure we opened his eyes and now he's coping hard.

We all know one thing. He's one woman away from being an incek himself.

What did he do? I dont actually watch YouTube that much and have no idea about half of dramas that happen.
He was being a filthy kike and talking shit about some guy who he was on Trent terms with.He also showed himself as a hypocrite

I would be very surprised if she hasn't yet

Hila dickmog us.

edit: it's funny coming from a parasite like him. Making money through the expense of other people, met his freak gf at the holocaust museum. Before her, he was a virgin. But not incel.

Last edited:
Both of them are two faced hypocrites so fuck them. Ethan definitely is an incel but took advantage of a retard horse he calls his wife so that saved him. He's short fat and ugly otherwise.

I don't know who they are

That was a waste of time for me to watch too much blue pill crap.