Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think growing long hair can improve your looks?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I shaved my head bald in August 2022 and have been growing my hair out since.
I might get the ends trimmed sometime in January, depending on how long it's gotten.

I was incel when i had long hair, i'm incel now with shorter hair. No long hair for your face

I shaved my head bald in August 2022 and have been growing my hair out since.
I might get the ends trimmed sometime in January, depending on how long it's gotten.
Hair is just dead cells

No it cant, Put on a metal shirt or ppl will think your a faggot, Better to be a metaller

I think everyone looks better with long hair, both men and women. The problem is that in todays modern society it's more socially acceptable and trendy to have short hair. Short hair was actually associated with prisoners, soldiers and slaves but it's not anymore. If you had long hair it meant you were a free man. It's one of those conspiracies.

I look better with long hair but only bc it hides my parts of my face and peanut skull. I look like an angry ogre with short hair.

Haircut doesnt make any affect on looks if not normie, if ur sub 5 no haircut can save u, and if ur a chad no haircut can improve u, ur already a chad. Chads can pull off anything but bald/balding, although they still look better than bald normies

You gotta be very attractive to pull it off

This is how they'll see you

Long hair is rare. It's not the most commonly liked hair type but it's niche.