Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Eggy will ever go ER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-

Look how fucking angry he is in this video... unemployed, homeless, harassed by police, identity stolen. He sounds like a man ready to ER in this vid. Like damn.

For those out of the loop: Eggy was considered to be the poster boy and pinnacle of inceldom for a while. He's still active on Twitter but his channel was banned from YouTube a while back.

I can't imagine him doing it tbh would be funny

He still had unpaid sex, fuck this fakecel

Yo where the fuck is he in that picture? Anywhere they let you smoke indoors is somewhere I'd like to go.

No. This was from the time he was slaving 80+ hours per week to pay for a cunt that was using him. Which he'll probably do again at some point because he's a stupid cuck.
Yo where the fuck is he in that picture? Anywhere they let you smoke indoors is somewhere I'd like to go.
His car.

He is only slightly autistic and has produced culture and music for a long time. Eggy is normie.

He doesn’t have it in him

He still had unpaid sex, fuck this fakecel

"Unpaid" in the sense it wasn't direct and obvious prostitution. But she knew how to manipulate him and used him to give her money and buy her shit.

He would do it not because he's angry at the world, but to promote his raps.
I can't imagine him doing it tbh would be funny

he is being gang stalked...((they)) want him to go ER

he is being gang stalked...((they)) want him to go ER
wouldn't surprise me, i hope he doesn't do it, let some no-name dude do that

A 6 feet tall white male who has had girlfriends in the past was the pinnacle of inceldom?Get the fuck out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.