Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think when people make fun of ER.

Q

Qayin

Greycel
In my opinion ER's traits that are made fun of quite often are:
1. Buying lottery. I think he believe that wealth is something that the god provide for you and no point in building it yourself. You are doomed if you're poor and you can do nothing.
2. Dressing nicely, driving a BMW and drinking Starbucks'. Because of his ASD/Asperger's he could not interact with foids (or people for that matter) so he think that good, expensive look would bring a pretty fem to him. This make no sense in the eyes of normies.
3. He hate muscular jocks. I feel like I can relate to this. When I'm in grade school, I got bullied a lot so I thought that I should avoid jocks and most of my friends back then were soft, nerdy people or gays.

I think, the main reason he went ER because of his personality disorders, but the main cause of the disorders was autism which made him incompatible with the society and made him suffer without knowing why.

er was bigtime aspy retard

but stll our foundingfather

He was a short, estrogenic, framecel ethnic living on the richest cali place.
That alone makes me respect him a lot, he was a hero boyo.

it's all funny incel shaming until you get a bullet through the skull or end up pin-side of a van bowling derby and then they all cope and seethe about how innocent they supposedly are and how the inkler is pure evil narcissistic personality :feelsjuice:

It's unacceptable disrespect.
He was suffering, a lot. It's funny to them until they get stabbed 94 times.
1. Buying lottery. I think he believe that wealth is something that the god provide for you and no point in building it yourself. You are doomed if you're poor and you can do nothing.
He was almost hopeless and done with life at that point and became addicted after trying for the first time. He wanted to win because tha was the last thing that motivated him, gaining back the wealth that his stupid father lost.
2. Dressing nicely, driving a BMW and drinking Starbucks'. Because of his ASD/Asperger's he could not interact with foids (or people for that matter) so he think that good, expensive look would bring a pretty fem to him. This make no sense in the eyes of normies.
So they make fun of him for... trying? So much for them complaining that the problem was his personality.
3. He hate muscular jocks. I feel like I can relate to this. When I'm in grade school, I got bullied a lot so I thought that I should avoid jocks and most of my friends back then were soft, nerdy people or gays.
No shit. When you see them not only slaying despite being pieces of shits and disrespecting you, degrading you and harming you for social status, what are you supposed to feel?
I think, the main reason he went ER because of his personality disorders, but the main cause of the disorders was autism which made him incompatible with the society and made him suffer without knowing why.
He didn't have autism, where did you get that from? He killed people and then himself after because he was an ugly manlet.

I even laughed at Elliot reading the lottery section of the manifesto. I understand relating to some of Elliot, but be real, he was also a really stupid narcissist.

ER wasn't too good at math probably, might even be worse than me because of that whole lottery debacle.

ER was a retarded faggot bro. How are you rich half white and still fumble jfl. Even called himself the supreme gentleman. :feelskek: :feelskek: I get he was bullied but LMAOO

I even laughed at Elliot reading the lottery section of the manifesto. I understand relating to some of Elliot, but be real, he was also a really stupid narcissist.

Elliot had good looks and potential but no idea how to talk to women, if he was alive today he'd be successful.

They should be burned alive
Anyone who disrespects black pill or ER should be burned at the stake