Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think decently attractive 19-21 year old girls are open to dating a 27-29 year old status-maxxed guy with a good-paying job/career?

Yeah, for betabuxx purposes

this.

you can probably get pussy by being a sugar daddy for them but in today's market they will charge astronomical rates and she'll still be fucking chad on the side.

it's a form of simping really.

Although I’m currently 24, I’m planning to return to college. By the time I leave, I’ll be 29 perhaps. I’m wondering, if I have earned good money by that time, is it still possible for me to be able to get with a decently attractive girl in her early 20s?
if you're attractive then yea. Most attractive young women don't get a fuck about money contrary to what Richard coper says.

Although I’m currently 24, I’m planning to return to college. By the time I leave, I’ll be 29 perhaps. I’m wondering, if I have earned good money by that time, is it still possible for me to be able to get with a decently attractive girl in her early 20s?
Only for betabuxxing nonetheless 19-21 year olds are pretty much adults who've had countless relationships and been broken/ torn apart by Chad

Who cares about them

this.

you can probably get pussy by being a sugar daddy for them but in today's market they will charge astronomical rates and she'll still be fucking chad on the side.

Exactly

this.

All depends on how attractive he is

I know that certain towns in rural USA have many “trad” style girls who live their entire lives in the countryside with very little contact with the outside world. They seem very conservative, and just that alone seems quite promising. I’ve encountered some of them myself.

For a long time now, I’ve decided that I want to live that way—own land in the countryside eventually.

honestly you probably can southerngirlmaxx. find some trailer park blonde and abuse it. a lot of them look decently pretty too. might have bad teeth tho but nice bodies.

Just forget it man

Unless you actually have a solid income that mogs 90% of guys, it's unattainable.

To earn money with a degree and eventually buy land
my nigger you are severely misguided if you think a degree pays off that soon (or at all). google "best paying trade", do that for 5 years, maybe on an oil rig or wherever for 16 hours a day 7 days a week then you'll have money trust. more than if you wasted it on some cuck degree

on an oil rig or wherever for 16 hours a day 7 days a week then you'll have money trust. more than if you wasted it on some cuck degree
I’m thinking of becoming a chemical engineer (specifically a petroleum engineer) which pays more than $100k. I hope.

not unless you are jeff bezos tier of wealth and theres still a looks component to it

Oh well then idk. I'm from VA and foids here are pretty much all the same. Tiktok cunts and shit
Even in isolated communities, if you happen to know of any.

I spent a few months in northern Utah, and every once in a while, I noticed some girls in traditionally feminine dresses in the stores, as if they had just come from the countryside.

Even in isolated communities, if you happen to know of any.

I spent a few months in northern Utah, and every once in a while, I noticed some girls in traditionally feminine dresses in the stores, as if they had just come from the countryside.
Oh yeah Mormonism. Idk if they are worth it or are even different. I couldnt get along with them because I'm very irreligious

they dont like older guys unless you are jeff bezos tier of money. you will be a loser with money. you can betabux a roastie your own age though.
having a degree wont make you rich

they dont like older guys unless you are jeff bezos tier of money. you will be a loser with money. you can betabux a roastie your own age though.
having a degree wont make you rich
Chemical engineering is as lucrative as computer science degrees

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back