Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think decently attractive 19-21 year old girls are open to dating a 27-29 year old status-maxxed guy with a good-paying job/career?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Although I’m currently 24, I’m planning to return to college. By the time I leave, I’ll be 29 perhaps. I’m wondering, if I have earned good money by that time, is it still possible for me to be able to get with a decently attractive girl in her early 20s?

Yeah, for betabuxx purposes

I know that certain towns in rural USA have many “trad” style girls who live their entire lives in the countryside with very little contact with the outside world. They seem very conservative, and just that alone seems quite promising. I’ve encountered some of them myself.

For a long time now, I’ve decided that I want to live that way—own land in the countryside eventually.

I know that certain towns in rural USA have many “trad” style girls who live their entire lives in the countryside with very little contact with the outside world. They seem very conservative, and just that alone seems quite promising. I’ve encountered some of them myself.

For a long time now, I’ve decided that I want to live that way—own land in the countryside eventually.
Nice

The retards on IT will call you a pedo for this

They are a bunch of gaslighters. Sometimes it's fun to check there to see if you are based enough to make them post you and seethe. I ended up there like 10 times now
lol really? Hahaha. What exactly did you post?

A 19 to 21 year old girl would still be in college/university and be surrounded by guys close to their age, who even look good as well. A lot of them prefer/like pretty feminine boys.

It's not like it was once before where men can date women some years younger than them.

Women disencourage other women for dating men that are a little too old for them.

But you'd have to be ridiculously good looking to pull it off. If you're average to below average, there's little to no chance.

Definitely not easy to come by in a first-world Western country.

Women are not usually going to compromise with guys that much older. Women at that age range would already have boyfriends more closer to their age, that they'll plan to graduate with from college/university, and then build their nest.

Also, the betabuxx thing would only matter if they're in their 30s, especially those that feel like that they have whatever "exploring" to do.

How can you have been on this forum for almost two years... and not know that the "trad" girl thing is a myth. "Trad" women would marry at a young age, but however a lot of them are quite scandalous and secretive.

If you had gotten with a "trad" woman, then it would've happened earlier.

I think this thread is bait.

How can someone think like that.

You've already made previous threads like this.

Just leave this forum.

just go to mexico or the Philippines hire a “legal teen” prostitute from the cartel cum and dump her make sure u have a rubber on so no aids lmao

I will try that in philiphinnes

Although I’m currently 24, I’m planning to return to college. By the time I leave, I’ll be 29 perhaps. I’m wondering, if I have earned good money by that time, is it still possible for me to be able to get with a decently attractive girl in her early 20s?
Bro is a veteran on an obscure incel forum and thinks he's going to bag a prime stacy-lite when he's exiting his prime:
IMG 20240928 232408

when he's exiting his prime:
Isn’t 27-29 years old still an acceptable age range in a man for a girl in her prime?

no, young girls want to party and expirement

Definitely not easy to come by in a first-world Western country.

Women are not usually going to compromise with guys that much older. Women at that age range would already have boyfriends more closer to their age, that they'll plan to graduate with from college/university, and then build their nest.

Also, the betabuxx thing would only matter if they're in their 30s, especially those that feel like that they have whatever "exploring" to do.
:bigbrain:✅

yes

foids love age gap relationships and usually initiate them, despite protests to the contrary

but not if he's an incel, usually

then why the fuck do you want to go to college

are you retarded?

No because 19-21 is the period when she's the horniest ever and wants to be dominated by Chad. Oh and then you'll have normies saying "You can't date her she's only a child!" :soy::feels::foidSoy: Yea a child who has already been destroyed by Chad's cock jfl

"Do you think that decently attractive 19-21 year old girls......." Nobody cares.
They want to be raped.

No, they want thugs and drug dealers.
Only in when they are 30+ used up and probably single mother will you be able to betabux

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back