Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think cattle feels pain differently than humans

Do you?

• Total voters
mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
Do you think cattle and other herbivores have higher pain treshold or feel pain different than humans. They are the ones that predators prey upon so it would be logical for them to have higher pain tolerance, but in this world you can be certain of nothing.

EVERY ANIMAL HAS DIFFERENT PERCEPTION

They are too dumb to care about pain

Every “study” purporting to show any difference in aversion to pain or getting killed in fish or this or that animal had been thoroughly debunked and further shown to be funded by meat companies who created this sentimental bullshit in the first place, like the tobacco companies tried to muddy the water with buh-do-we-really-know-if-smoking-is-bad-for-you. I’m not advocating anything. Hell I’m writing this while smoking a cigarette. But let’s not delude ourselves.

They probably have higher pain tolerance but still, they feel pain. It's just common sense.

They feel pain and have more feeling than Foids who are have no empathy

They understand they’re hurt

They feel pain and have more feeling than Foids who are have no empathy
I was gonna theorize about it but your answer is way better than what I was gonna write. So, this.

Images   2023 01 16T185805911