Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think agecucking is a form of whiteknighting?

Do you think agecucking is a form of whiteknighting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn't say anything about 9 year olds.

But anybody who thinks the AoC should be any higher than 14 is a fucking cuck, and an actual feminist. Before feminism we never had this shit in human history.
Never said that wtf
"14 is where I cross the line" I meant that was the bare minimum for AoC not otherwise
if you cry about those who like 9 year old girls, then you're a feminist agecuck.
@Edmund_Kemper even posted a study about this shit if you want to check it out for yourself
Most males do like teens, but the lower you go the more kinky and unnatural it becomes

Yeah bro just fuck someone who could be your literal daughter at fucking 20 years old

What's next, sex with babies should be allowed?:feelstastyman:

What's next, sex with babies should be allowed?:feelstastyman:
this is a false dichotomy, 9 year olds are nothing like babies

you are a good example of an "agecuck in denial"

as you defend attraction to teens and say its normal

but if someone wants a 9 year old girl, you start crying over it

So I'm crying because I stated my opinion when OP asked for it? Lmao do you even know what freedom of speech is?

Same thing with furries, I wouldn't crucify people for it nor do I care about your kinks, just don't shove it on my face as if it was normal or the law because it isn't

Hey if someone wants a 9 year old girl, they should at least have the right to marry her and groom her. And no, I don't mean modern cucked marriages. I mean she's a servant for life, just as it was meant to be.

Legal age of marriage should be around 9 and legal age of sex should be 14 for females. Meaning that 9-13 year old females should be getting paired off already, before they become 14+ year old roasties.

Last edited:

A 9 year old is a little kid. They are prepubescent

A 9 year old is a little kid. They are prepubescent
btw, i asked you earlier
do you think that if a 14 year old bangs a 13 year old, nothing should happen, but if a 21 year old bangs a 13 year old, its not tolerable and something should be done?

and btw "they shouldnt have sex at all", is a cop out. what should happen, if those sexual scenarios do occur?

The concept of an age of consent is ridiculous, and the battle taking place in this thread proves it.

It's completely subjective, as it depends on one's own morals and interests. There is no objective universal age to go by. You aren't a better man for saying you won't have sex with a woman who's had her first blood and is 13 years old

The only thing I will agree with as far as age goes is that a woman should not be bred before she's had her first blood.

To answer the question in the OP. Yeah, I do believe it's a form of whit knighting, an extremely pathetic form.

Imagine turning down prime pussy because the government has convinced you that a woman is magically ready for sex at 18, despite them fucking as early as 12

Hilarious.
You know things are bad when a gorilla is more inteligent and reasonable than the vast majority of men.

At least this is not the case in this forum, as shown by the results of these polls.

Agecucks are feminists in denial.