Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you talk to people on this forum outside of it? (for example on discord)

Do you talk to people on this forum outside of it?

• Total voters
SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Forever coping
★★★★★
I might be wrong on this but I feel like I might be in the minority of people that don't talk to people on this forum outside of here on discord or anything like that. And I'm honestly fine with that I think this forum is enough for me and I don't care about getting into random PISScord drama.

No
No

I feel like I might end up talking to users on here off the forum at some point but for now I'll stick to just the forum.
Ye that's how I was at first, I was here a good few months before I decided to branch out to other users off-site

Ye that's how I was at first, I was here a good few months before I decided to branch out to other users off-site
Yeah makes sense

i hate discord. discord is for FAKECELS

rarely but yes

I used to when there were still servers that were actually supporting incels

No, I have discord installed but don't use it at all

not all who use it are fakecels, but there's a lot more there than on here for sure.
I was in a couple incel discords 2 years ago I barely talked in them I just lurked and there were a lot of guys in them that seemed like fakecels. Definitely not all of them but I'd say it's even worse now because of tiktok.

No, I have discord installed but don't use it at all
I'll join servers on there and then never speak in them. They feel impossible to actually integrate yourself into

I don't even talk to people here in dms kek