Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you suspect that someone at your school or workplace is posting here as well?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I’m a complete rotter now. In retrospect I had quite a few subhuman classmates back in school/college. Maybe some of them came to realize the blackpill at some point and ended up here :feelskek:

>when you don't work or go to school :chad:

I suspect my only friend is browsing this site because I caught him looking at some videos tails posted and he even denied that he looks at wheat waffles even though I caught a notification from him when my phone died and I had to call my mom from his phone:feelshaha:

I have no way of knowing - He is a Pean hole worshiper.

Not a chance, the amount of regular posters that were ever here in total are in the hundreds, max a few thousand. Lurking here? Maybe.

I’m a complete rotter now. In retrospect I had quite a few subhuman classmates back in school/college. Maybe some of them came to realize the blackpill at some point and ended up here :feelskek:
No only people in Turkey who posts here are 4 more people lol

This site only had a few thousand people browsing it any any given time.

I was probably the only incel in class, the other two guys were Chad and Chadlite

Worked a job before with a couple guys who were fat, ugly, non-NT. Hardly spoke and acted almost asexual but I'm sure had a lot of inner turmoil.

I highly doubt it.

No, I’m the ugliest guy in everywhere I go

Yes, biryanicel fits all the descriptors of some curry ik irl who i highly suspect of inkwelldom :worryfeels:

Very unlikely. Those subhuman-looking guys in my class are bluepilled to the core faggots who probably don't even know the definition of the word "incel"