Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you support Ukraine or Russia in the war? Serious poll to know the userbase here. Please, everybody just quickly vote, no need to comment or read

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date

I want Russia/Ukraine to have success in the war

• Total voters
Send me fucking blackhawk and give me ammo and weapon from cia so I will rape whole fucking poorland country I will kill them all in most brutal way I can fight alone gegen 40 millions of these filthy whores (in video game)
Easy there killer......
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the international media is on Ukraine's side and demonizing Russia. Putin is the one who's lying, goyim.

View attachment 591245
Russian state-controlled media just recently again commented in one publication that Finland started the Winter War, do you also believe that?

The only other user beside me who I have seen commenting and being against Russia here has been @PPEcel . Take a look about these low IQ useful idiots believing Russian state media.

OP has drunk the globohomo spiked Kool-Aid.

Russian state-controlled media just recently again commented in one publication that Finland started the Winter War, do you also believe that?

The only other user beside me who I have seen commenting and being against Russia here has been @PPEcel . Take a look about these low IQ useful idiots believing Russian state media.
Negro please... people are not low IQ just because they disagree with you.

Negro please... people are not low IQ just because they disagree with you.
He gets all his facts from CNN or some other shit clickbait major network, he's now a neoliberal intellectual, titan, allstar, and champ. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No one is right, this is war.
Ukraine gets what it deserve, Russia said dont ally with NATO, surprise when Russia attacks.
Russia uses military force over diplomatic ways.

The only reason mainstream media supports Ukraine is, because murica said to.
USA is fucking in Middle east since like 90's and no one gave a flying fuck.

He gets all his facts from CNN or some other shit clickbait major network, he's now a neoliberal intellectual, titan, allstar, and champ. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Reading between the lines, it's almost like the US is trying to weaken Russia because their main target is Iran. Russia would back Iran in a conflict. I'm mostly worried about Taiwan. Will China invade Taiwan now that Russia got their back in the western front?

I just care for innocents and animals

fucking simp:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Are you fucking evil and stupid ??? Caring for innocents and animals is simping? You sperging schizo,gtfo and jump out of a roof

I support neither because war always ends up lowering the living standards of men. Who will be affected by the Russian sanctions? Russian men. Who's currently being forced to stay into a shithole being shelled (Ukraine)? Ukrainian men. Look at the suicide rates of Russian men vs. Russian women. Look at all of them with high suicide rates. This just proves that hard times only affects men. Fuck of Spenglerian "Hard times, strong men" trad cuck faggots. You will only allow affect the men, not the women.
Well said.

Reading between the lines, it's almost like the US is trying to weaken Russia because their main target is Iran. Russia would back Iran in a conflict. I'm mostly worried about Taiwan. Will China invade Taiwan now that Russia got their back in the western front?
Their main target is the entire world, because the United States through its London praxis controls the E.U. and Brussels. They would like nothing more than to turn all of Russia into an E.U. puppet and eventually put down China along with all of Asia. China won't make a move until the United States internally collapses where it can't afford to host any marine soldiers in Taiwan any longer, they're playing the long game out waiting patiently. Washington D.C., London, and Brussels are essentially the NWO power structure, is from there they want to achieve a western world government, but first, they must destroy the rest of the world to acquire in implementing. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Their main target is the entire world, because the United States through its London praxis controls the E.U. and Brussels. They would like nothing more than to turn all of Russia into an E.U. puppet and eventually put down China along with all of Asia. China won't make a move until the United States internally collapses where it can't afford to host any marine soldiers in Taiwan any longer, they're playing the long game out waiting patiently. Washington D.C., London, and Brussels are essentially the NWO power structure, is from there they want to achieve a western world government, but first, they must destroy the rest of the world to acquire in implementing. :feelsjuice:
GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF.gif

I don't support either side to be honest. I hope it ends as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back