Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you still imagine having a relationship with your crush ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Despite being blackpilled to the core and knowing its over when I see a foid petite alt whore or an asian foid wearing open shoes, I still hope deep down Ill be able to cum inside her one day and force her to raise 3 of my kids with no help or money from me. Are there brocels more thoroughly blackpilled than me or is it a normal cel trait ?

Imagine? Yes.

Sometimes I'm still fantasizing about her, but it's getting rarer thankfully.

only when cooming

Dreams long gone

Do you still imagine having a relationship with your crush ?

Nope. I had the hots for one girl, but it was more "infatuation" than a crush, so I just fantasize about them doing "favors" for me. She was bad/evil so I never really loved them.

Is it normal to be attracted to people that are evil/bad?

Yes, I often think about it

Only when cooming

Not a crush but yeah sometimes. It just seems really nice to have a gf that genuinely cares about me. None for my face tho.

Lmfao, imagining a relationship with your crush is cuked because it is pointless to be thinking about a girl that doesn't care about you, doesn't love you, doesn't even think about you back, and doesn't notice you. Why the fuck would I be wasting my time and energy thinking about a particular girl that doesn't even notice me or my presence? Fuck that, I only care about myself, I have better things to think about.

Lmfao, imagining a relationship with your crush is cuked because it is pointless to be thinking about a girl that doesn't care about you, doesn't love you, doesn't even think about you back, and doesn't notice you. Why the fuck would I be wasting my time and energy thinking about a particular girl that doesn't even notice me or my presence? Fuck that, I only care about myself, I have better things to think about.
I often imagine myself as chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back