Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still feel like a kid?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Being a Manlet contributes to this but I still feel like a 14 year old

No. Kids still have their youth and innocence.

Not at all. I feel much older than I am (although actually I look younger than I am).

It's cause I literally feel it's over. OP feels like it has never begun. Tbh don't know what's worse

feeling like a kid stops when u notice ur hair starts thinning rip

Being a manlet makes me feel like a 12 yo.

I used to. Then I gained some weight so I feel "wider" and also started wearing 1 inch lifts. Lmao

Pretty much. Staying virgin past puberty stunts mental growth.

Sort of. I feel immature because kids have progressed through more formative experiences and life milestones than me

Yes and i enjoy it most time.Responsibility is not one of my biggest strengths . tbh tbqh tbh (It´s not always bad when you look like a highschoolstudent in your mid 20´s)

Stanx22 said:
Being a manlet makes me feel like a 12 yo.

Same makes me feel like a midschooler even though im 22 kek.

I feel like a kid because I'm stupid. I don't know how to do some adult things. Well, I do know how, but I always get help from my mom because I'm afraid I'll fuck up.

Also sometimes feel like a kid when people tell me I look like I'm still in high school or look like I'm still a teen. I'm almost thirty and literally every time I tell someone my age they say something like "haha, quit lying" or "I thought you were like nineteen or twenty." Personally, I don't think my face looks that young but maybe my demeanor adds to it. I always have this "inexperienced" air about me. I'm also very quiet and softspoken, like some shy teen. I'm not shy, though, I just suck at socializing.

I feel like I am 15 years old

Chewbacca said:
Also sometimes feel like a kid when people tell me I look like I'm still in high school or look like I'm still a teen. I'm almost thirty and literally every time I tell someone my age they say something like "haha, quit lying" or "I thought you were like nineteen or twenty." Personally, I don't think my face looks that young but maybe my demeanor adds to it. I always have this "inexperienced" air about me. I'm also very quiet and softspoken, like some shy teen. I'm not shy, though, I just suck at socializing.

There are others in this site with this same problem. Far too common in our community.

Not as much as I used to feel. My mother's sudden death a few years ago left me to fend for myself. There's also that I am a bald beardcel, with deepening face lines. I just embrace the hermitcel life now.

Twisted said:
I’m 19 and still feel like I’m 12.

Heck even 12 year olds have more experiences with girls than me

I feel too dumb and immature for my age, so yeah

I will be 12 forever.

Too old to relate to teens, too immature to relate to adults.

Have literally reached none of the coming of age milestones except for starting university so I know how you feel

I do kinda feel that I have the life experience of someone in their early teens, when I am almost 20 years older. I suppose I am more surprised at the passage of time and than anything. I find it hard to believe I am in my 30s already. One bonus of life is that it does speed up as you get older. For incels waiting for a merciful death, this is all we can hold on to.

I am a child socially with my fucked up brain and years of isolation

Twisted said:
I’m 19 and still feel like I’m 12.

Heck even 12 year olds have more experiences with girls than me

Same here except I'm 18. My social skills are even worse than a 10 year old's.

Mentally i feel 14 because i have never even held hands with a girl whatsoever. But physically i feel like 40+, balding, tired, back pain(kek)

Mentally im at. 14yo tbh
I think thats also one of the reasons why so many incels are attracted to jbs