Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you still enjoy videogames?

Yea BO4 is good cope

I stopped video games in 1982.
I loved Pong, Pac Man, Space Invaders.
Kids would jam the arcades, spend lots of quarters.
Lots of pinball too. Kids would play pinball for hours.
Long live the 1970's. It was great.

I remember going to this old timey arcade place in a warehouse in San Francisco once. It really felt much more genuine and entertaining than the endless bleepy lights of today. I wish I could experience it without a time capsule, though.

I tried playing Morrowind and I'm not sure if I should keep going or just fuck round with the console or what. It's a slow fucking game. Been playing Stardew Valley and kind of dropped STALKER for being boring.
no, as you mentioned the business model fucks over the consumers and games are starting to get way too cucked. i will never give another dime to the gaming industry.

I haven't bought a game firsthand in years, m80

I've found that if I play the same franchises I played when I was young, I enjoy them. But if I try a new one, it's tough
Yeah i feel you. Recently i discovered nintendo games again for me. Forgot how much fun they are to play.

I still enjoy them but less than before tbh :feelsbadman:

Most of my recent Pokémon games runs for example were all dropped before the end of the game.

Yes i can get lost in most sandbox games, just start roleplaying you're that character now in that world and get to do whatever you want