Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still cry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I cried in my room yesterday after I fought with my dad and he called me an ugly failure. I remembered how Im so lonely and friendless that what he said is true, i have no talents, no iq cant studymaxx at all, no social circle or friends to supprot me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my whole life is just supported by nice food or cooming and browsing thks forum, I feel that my lowest low will comesoon andI will finally do it :feelsrope:

Yes I cut some onions when I was preparing dinner last night

No choice but to rope or force yourself to studymaxx

can't say I've cried in a few years. Last time I cried was when my dog died and I had to bury it.

I cried in my room yesterday after I fought with my dad and he called me an ugly failure. I remembered how Im so lonely and friendless that what he said is true, i have no talents, no iq cant studymaxx at all, no social circle or friends to supprot me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my whole life is just supported by nice food or cooming and browsing thks forum, I feel that my lowest low will comesoon andI will finally do it :feelsrope:
agreed i am a ugly loser too with no talents or anything even my father uses the silent treatment against me and sometimes shout at me

can't say I've cried in a few years. Last time I cried was when my dog died and I had to bury it.
Closest thing i had to a pet were a group of baby bullfrogs being sold as fish food. I kept them in a tank and tried to take care of them but they died off one by one to an infection. Eventjally after 2 years the last one died it was quite big and fit into my hand well . I didnt cry but i still miss it sometimes :feelsUgh:

I still shed tears sometimes and it feels good when you finally let out some pent up emotion

I shed a few tears when thinking of my inceldom :feelsbadman:

I still shed tears sometimes and it feels good when you finally let out some pent up emotion
I cried a lot when i first discovered blackpill videos on youtube, it was late in the night and i cried mtself to sleep :cryfeels:

I can't cry even if I try. I lost my emotions:feelsbadman:

Yes I cut some onions when I was preparing dinner last night
This is the only time i cry,other than that idgaf when bad shit happens to humans,matter of fact i feel happy when something bad happens to normie scum

When I'm outside near females, I try not to cry because I will never have them.

Occasionally when I go to sleep and think about my existence, but other than that I’m stone cold

like twice in past several years. when you're exposed to incelated suffering for so long you naturally begin to suppress your emotions.

Hell no, I've only gotten homicidal rage, brothER.

Yeah, of course. Sometimes you need to cry to feel a bit better. I think there's no need to keep it to yourself. If you're about to cry, then just do it.

It’s not often but sometimes I do. I hate it though. I just feel tired and weak after. It doesn’t help me like people say it does/should, it just makes me feel worse because now whatever I’m dealing with that made me cry is still there, AND now I feel weak as fuck

I don't cry.

It's your dads' fault if you're a loser, to be honest. He was the one who raised you, lol.

Few months ago when my nephews maltese puppy died. Poor thing wasnt even two months old and she died. I hate this world so much.

I have been crying significally more this year, but usually I'm able to cry just a little bit. Being not able to cuddle for free and afford decent copes like an own car is torture. Day by day it's getting just worse. I already feel like living in a nursing home at age of 22. No youth for my face and height:blackpill:

Yeah when I run out of weed:cryfeels:

Yes.

I am a...
human with a soul

I want too but I just don't cry anymore, I see myself become uncaring towards the world.

that's what no love and pusi does to a mofo:cryfeels::cryfeels: