Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you still believe in god and worship after what he has done to your face?

Do you believe in god?

• Total voters
UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
If there is god why did he give us this ugly face and gave this chads an attractive face where they can attract and fuck these beautiful women, we are born ugly and cannot get any girl and how can we get confidence to live with this face we have got, these obnoxious assholes who don't even deserve to get them get to fuck them and enjoy their whole life fucking beautiful women where we cannot even attract a single girl living miserable life, do you still believe in god for making your life unfair?

Never believed

there is no god

There is only the god of COPE.

Can't believe when I see the state of Muslim countries, despite being one of the most religious people on the planet.
Similar situation in my personal life.
If there is a God it is evil.
I don't know how people's brains work when they say this world has a benevolent god.

Never believed in it, even when I was forced to pretend so.

Worship me, GrAYcel

Why are there only two choices?

You either believe in something or you don't.
  • Yes I will believe him even he made ugly and not giving me opportunity to get girls with this face..
  • No there is no god

These options imply that believing in god and believing an almighty god that has predestined everything are the same thing.

it's all in his plan. jesus died for me and he loves me (no homo)

I don't believe in sentient self aware God.

I was raised Catholic and even went to Catholic school as a kid but I quicky stopped believing in God way before I hit my teenage years. Probably around 10 or 11 is when I checked out of religion

The reason I didn't like religion is because even my kid brain understood that there is no logic behind religion.
My Mom & Grandma and the Priests would always say, "Everything is in God's plan. Everything happens for a reason." I never liked that sentiment because that means little Suzy was molested by her Father for a reason. That means my Grandma got cancer for a reason. That means my uncle was murdered over a beer in a bar for a reason. BUT WHAT WAS THE REASON!??
They would always say, "We do not need to know the reason. We cannot comprehend God's will but it is all in his plan." which basically amounts to "We have no fucking clue we are making everything up just please pay the church every week"

Then I would make my parents so angry when something bad would happen and I would ask, "Why did God let that bad thing happen?" and they would get so furious and lecture me and have me read the Bible for an hour because they would always claim Satan is the one who does bad things and God never does bad things because he loves us. Holy shit it's like they were brainwashed by the Church or some shit. They would always say this person was "wicked" or that group of people are "wicked" and it never made any sense.

Oh and one funny thing is I used to go with my family to this one particular church for like 10 years. They claimed our Priest was a saint that could do no harm. So I was a child when I went to his church. Fast forward 20 or so years and the Priest is now in his 70s. Then one day we read that he went to prison because a whole bunch of cases happened where he was molesting kids that volunteered for his church. My Mom & Grandma cried so much and I was laughing the whole goddamn time.

Only low perception normies believe in God

No. I tried praying for help for many years from the fucker when my own attempts at socialization failed, and he never answered. Fuck him if he does exist. Evil piece of shit.

There is a God and we are what he does to feel better about himself.

God is dead and we have killed him.

There is only one God I worship

No, a god would never make us suffer for nothing. We haven't done anything bad in our lives and we still pay for other people's mistakes.

If there is god why did he give us this ugly face and gave this chads an attractive face where they can attract and fuck these beautiful women, we are born ugly and cannot get any girl and how can we get confidence to live with this face we have got, these obnoxious assholes who don't even deserve to get them get to fuck them and enjoy their whole life fucking beautiful women where we cannot even attract a single girl living miserable life, do you still believe in god for making your life unfair?
I don't believe in Abrahamic or any other human depiction of god if that's what you are asking because that is low iq as fuck ngl

God is beyond human perception. it's something we cant fathom. Reality was designed so we would be ignorant of God. Probably because God was a singular consciousness. Matter was made so the consciousness could express itself. We are a way for God to get to know itself. Our soul is on an evolutionary journey towards the source. Actually fuck everything I said, its all a perspective and nobody really knows shit. All we can do is speculate. Just be in the here and now and get out your head. Think about it, if we were supposed to know shit as humans, we would have. But if you seek, you shall find. Knock, and it will opened unto you. So if you really want to gain understanding, go for it. It might be the best thing you can do as an incel.

The concept of god is misunderstood and very vague.. as an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent being.. God is the supreme or ultimate reality.. Being PERFECT in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as a creator and ruler.. but i digress
Well..
There is no real definition of what god is..
Is there even one at this point?
If god is beyond human perception, you cant define something that you can't understand right?
This is just a product of human minds (wanting to give life a purpose and meaning), look at the bible.. its full of multiple contradictions, written by different men at diffrent times in history
So much bs.. im full of it

Last edited:
i never really believed.

"And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

2 Kings 2:23-24 for baldcels out there