Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you shave any body hair?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I shave my pubes because they grow like crazy and jerking feels better with them shaved off. I've been thinking about shaving my chest and armpits for aesthetic reasons, but if they don't come clean off it wouldn't be worth it.

Do you shave anything?

I have weird hair around my manboobs.

Just my facial hair.

No man. Thats weird imho. And im REALLY hairy

im going to shave my pubes only when im about to have sex (never)

I see no point when you don't have a girlfriend.

I will get rid of all my body hair once I have a good shaped body, I have a lot of hair on that bone between the ass and my back is almost like a dog tail

shaving body hair is a waste of time for me, because I feel like a cactus some hours later.
I only trim my pubes and armpit hair to 5-10mm

Pubes. Don't shave them but I do trim them. Used to shave chest hair but quit that some time ago. Armpits never, face yes but I keep a stache most the time. i EVEN SHAVED MY LEGS ONCE BECAUSE i THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE ME MORE AERODYNAMIC.
lol Didn't mean to turn on capslock. fuck it.

I have pubes yeah and facial hair (moustache and beard) a bit hair on my arms but a lot in my legs etc. also a hairy chest.
and armpit of course.

Yes I shave my body hair. I just want to have hair on my head and face, nowhere else.

I only have pubic hair.

I get rid of abdominal hair, chest hair, armpit hair so everybody can see my sexy abs and chest muscles.

I used to shave myt pubes, but it was too much effort

Yeah all over i use a barber trimmer and buzz it all down to a few mm. Looks and feels better with less body odor in general too. Necessary for use of my bathmate in that area.

Pubes. Don't shave them but I do trim them. Used to shave chest hair but quit that some time ago. Armpits never, face yes but I keep a stache most the time. i EVEN SHAVED MY LEGS ONCE BECAUSE i THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE ME MORE AERODYNAMIC.
lol Didn't mean to turn on capslock. fuck it.

*****AERODYNAMIC*****

I only have really have hair on my head and on my balls tbh. My arms and legs are pretty much bare..

Sign of low T? :feelsrope:

I only have really have hair on my head and on my balls tbh. My arms and legs are pretty much bare..

Sign of low T? :feelsrope:
What race are you? Hairiness is most common among Europeans (southrons especially) and MENA, while Asians and Native Americans are nearly hairless.

What race are you? Hairiness is most common among Europeans (southrons especially) and MENA, while Asians and Native Americans are nearly hairless.
I am white.

Only my balls

Shave my armpits because it feels better. Also because body hair doesn't look good with my short body, can't look manly so it just looks bad.

Why would I shave my body hair? I cut and shave my beard every few weeks, other than that I don't bother.

I used to thinking I would get laid some day, but I quit a while ago because there's no fucking point to do so

I shave sometimes my back cause it can grow into quite a jungle in there

I only shave facial hair. Seriously I look like :soy: if I don't

I shave everywhere but arms

wish i didnt have pubes and by pubes i also mean facial hair, hate having to deal with is.

I shave armpits, face. But not dick, ball or butt-hole pubes. I like them long and lush. I shampoo them everyday (but I shower once in a month) and apply Patanjali hair oil around my crotch and around my butt-hole. Patanjali hair oil makes your butt-hole pubes dark, strong, shiny and long.

I dont shave shit so I can masc-mog these fruit booters

I only shave facial hair. Seriously I look like :soy: if I don't
Man, I feel that.

I shave my ass hair

I shave my facial hair, except for my sideburns.
Also I trim the hair around my dick and balls

Nut during the winter.

Just whatever gets on the way or looks dirty/disgusting

I go to a Turkish barber to get my beard trimmed.

I haven't shaved my pubes in years. They're not ridiculously long or anything, though; they just curl up.

No bro, I only trim to almost unnoticeable with an electric trimmer. I could shave with a razor blade but I have shitty sensitive skin and it doesn't like it

I find body hair and hair in general kinds gross

-Head
-Face
-Chest/Stomach (sometimes)
-Balls (like once a month)
-Feet (so ppl dont notice my hobbit feet)

-Ears/Nose - not really shaving but grooming