Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you really care what normies think?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
How many of you actually care what foids/normies think about you IRL? I've started to say questionable stuff IRL even though I might come off as a sperg. It's pretty :lul::lul::lul: when you see them "wtf"

To be honest, I don't even know. At this point in my life, I want validation and expectance from people my age and i'm not getting it. So i guess

It's hard out there. I care enough to not want to be needlessly abused but I still feel like shouting out, 'NIGGER!' every time I'm out somewhere.

I've stopped caring unless I'm directly harassed or disrespected in some way, because you know they'll look down upon and be disgusted by you regardless what you do if you're truly physically subhuman; you can't be held responsible for how others treat you, so there's no real point in obsessing about what they might or might not be thinking about you. Remind yourself that most of them are delusional bluepilled cucks either way who would worship a foid if they got the chance for no other reason than her being a foid, in no way are they inherently superior to you. :lul:

To some extent, because to them virgin-shame clouds their judgment about the competence of my work, and sometimes even my eligibility to advance.

I don't like being a garbageman in Clown World. I'm just trying to get by and bring home a check.

But...so it goes.

If you have to go work or college, normies' thoughts are important to you unless you want to be bullied.

If you are NEET, you have the right to ignore them, based.

If you have to go work or college, normies' thoughts are important to you unless you want to be bullied.

If you are NEET, you have the right to ignore them, based.
Ldar