Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you prefer short foids? Or you like them tall? Tall as in 5,7 5,8 ft? Not actually taller than you, i mean...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I know beggars cant be choosers, all that shit, BUT, IF you fould choose between them, would you choose a tall foid or a short one?

I always prefered tall ones. Niggers who have short foid fetish will end up with short incel sons.

Foids are right with this one. Having short kids is an humiliation i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy...

Foids under 5'7 should blow their heads off.

foids taller than me scare me

Foids under 5'7 should blow their heads off.
Normies talk about this "manlet energy" and "napoleon complex" shit all the time, but i dont see them saying "womanlet energy" like ever. Short woman have as much short person energy as the next short guy, sometimes even more. They HATE themselves.

Tall and skinny with a nice ass 5’7-5’8 ideal

Tall and skinny with a nice ass 5’7-5’8 ideal
like this?:giga:

I would like to get a foid taller than me. At least our kids would be taller than me.

As long as she's not taller than me it's good

My Oneitises are short and skinny with long hair so i guess its my type.

Either shorter than me or extremely tall like 6ft

6’5 foid with big ass and tits would be goated.

I prefer short 5’2 - 5’4. Shorter or taller than that can fk themselves

honestly both have their perks. I wouldn’t mind either, although if I were to have children I’d need a tall foid :feelsjuice:

Short foids should be in the mines they're the perfect candidates

I dont want any kids at all cost, i think i'd be alright with any height

Fuck short foids.
Marry tall skinny foids.

For sex I'd even fuck a midget or a giant, for a relationship either a tall giraffe or shorty is fine. Women can be sexy in any size except obese.
Sometimes I masturbate to petite girls other times to Amazonian babes. It's all fine to me, really.

At least 2 meters MINIMUM!

Tbh I don't care about height anything from 1 to 3 meters is fine for me beggars can't be choosers. :feelsrope:

Tall foid of course, 180-189cm would be perfect. I'd love to cuddle a tall foid.

Shorter femoids

I know beggars cant be choosers, all that shit, BUT, IF you fould choose between them, would you choose a tall foid or a short one?

I always prefered tall ones. Niggers who have short foid fetish will end up with short incel sons.

Foids are right with this one. Having short kids is an humiliation i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy...
I personally want a foid between 5'10-6'. She'd compliment me well at that size.

Problem is taller girls tend to be very fat

short

I personally want a foid between 5'10-6'. She'd compliment me well at that size.

Problem is taller girls tend to be very fat
Yeah trying to find tall girls that don't resemble an Ogre is difficult.

Only cucks want a tall foid.
I try to pretend tallfoids dont exist

Any foid above above 5'7 is a mogger and idc

No preference, would die to have a GF at all.

Shorter than me would be hot to dominate her.

A heightmatch would be hot AF and intimate.

If she towered over me would be hot AF too.

I don't have a huge preference as some foids have tall genetics but due to high sexual dimorphism within their bloodline, they ended up short because they are a woman.
But you are partially correct in that a shorter foid is generally inferior to a taller foid because you don't want to take any chances and end up with a manlet son, or at the least a son who is even more of a manlet than you.

Foidlets are 99% the cause of manlets and male suffering so ones not much shorter then me, but they would obviously still want someone towering over them so it's a moot point.

I would like to have someone who is a bit shorter than me, but not that much. Maybe 170-175cm (so around 5'7 - 5'9) would be ideal.

Doesnt matter what i like. I want my son to enjoy life.

If i manage to make it i will betabuxx a 6'ft+ woman

Short foids look better, but they treat short men worse than anyone. So they have a shittier personality

Short and skinny is ideal. This thread is a good indicator of how mens interests differ while foids only answer 6 ft and above.

No matter how tall or short, they don't like me back, so does it really matter?

But to answer your question, I need a tall mommy dom gf

I like short ones tbh because tall oen will always dream of someone who is not subhuman height

Tall

No matter how tall or short, they don't like me back, so does it really matter?

But to answer your question, I need a tall mommy dom gf
nah

Short and skinny is ideal. This thread is a good indicator of how mens interests differ while foids only answer 6 ft and above.
Yellow fever?

I like short ones tbh because tall oen will always dream of someone who is not subhuman height
Nah tall ones dont need someone 6ft plus to make a tall kid short ones are less likely to change that

if i actually had the ability to chase my preferences, i would go for a girl around my height (5'6)

Im not into short foids since they look like toddlers