Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you play solo RPG? Tabletop RPG played alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I used to play tabletop RPGs back in the day. Now I want to play again, but I have no friends and don't want to put in the effort of dealing with other people. Anyone else play solo RPG? I watched this guy's videos and now I want to try it out and follow some of his recommendations, like keeping a journal and using a GM emulator. :feelsmage:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs1x-t7Fdak

Lets do deathwatch pen and paper. can get some more guys.

I would like to play with you coz I was even ostracized and no one let me play rpg with them or table games

can't you buy divinity 2 and play with people? I went to a board game group once and they were a bunch of virgin but not incels

I don't get the appeal of tabletop rpgs. Why simulate all this power fantasy shit in your head when you just can have a life. If you got friends to play tabletops, go out for a drink or something with them, tabletop is all fake and doesn't give you emotions it supposed to give.

Lets do deathwatch pen and paper. can get some more guys.
I'd have to learn deathwatch, never played it b4. Are there tools to host a session and map online? I was more interested in finding a simple game system like https://basicfantasy.org/ and trying out solo play.
I would like to play with you coz I was even ostracized and no one let me play rpg with them or table games
Damn dude.
can't you buy divinity 2 and play with people? I went to a board game group once and they were a bunch of virgin but not incels
I'm tired of playing video games, every game company is infested with woke culture and foids and it leaks into the games.

See https://incels.is/threads/used-to-h...ntil-developers-fucked-up.297136/post-6719852
I don't get the appeal of tabletop rpgs. Why simulate all this power fantasy shit in your head when you just can have a life. If you got friends to play tabletops, go out for a drink or something with them, tabletop is all fake and doesn't give you emotions it supposed to give.
I haven't had friends in over 15 years. My life experience is shit, so living in my head is infinitely better. Can't even go to like a games store to find a local group because they all went out of business around here due to the COVID, and wouldn't want to anyway with the variants ramping up.

Last edited:
I play rpg with my cousin and his friends online, my biggest cope tbh. You should try playing the ''Alone Against Something'' call of cthulhu series, if i remember right the solo adventure Alone Agaisnt the Flames is great and free!

Alone Against the Dark is also excellent, it is a mini campaign where you travel around the world looking for a missing guy, needless to say he is in deep shit. Call of Cthulhu it's just a great rpg, i used to gm this system a lot, by far my favorite one.

Rpg's cost too much!

Mortars are cheaper...

Unless you live near Kabul!