Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you play japanese dating simulators?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Back when i was a weeb about 5-7 years ago. I used to play japanese dating simulator games, preferably the tokimeki memorial games. I didn't know i was an incel back then but this was the ultimate cope for me. It was the ultimate chad high school simulation. In the ending i knew i would always get a 2d foid even if it wasn't the foid i wanted. Getting a bad ending with no foid was very rare. When i chatted with a real weeb foid on a dating site about this game she didn't want to talk to me anymore and she immidietaly changed her profile and became a non-weeb.

I like VNs. Played True Love as a teen and loved it. Then played Katawa Shoujo and Unteralterbach and loved them as well, but I'm struggling to find another Japanese VN that I like (those last two I mentioned are western).

I already played a considerable amount of other Japanese VNs and Knetic Novels but disliked and/or dropped all of them tbh. Recommendations are welcomed.

I've never read those. I'll have to check them out.