Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you people think funniness/ personality/ entertainment value from men doesn't matter anymore because of internet inflating it by memes/ netflix/etc

do you think so?

• yes (and it mattered once way more to foids what your personality was)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • personality, character never even mattered to foids much even before the internet

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
/thread ^poll

I.E. only thing that matters in the hierarchy of sexuality are distinctions that you cannot change about oyurself since there are so many looksmaxxers and so many avenues of entertainment that nothing that is acquirable is of value to women at this point. It is what is unacquirable, and only birth-based that matters.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting take on the subject wow.

An intelligent counter reply to bluepilled individuals

I do believe so.
Most jokes I make with friends is rehashed memes or making fun of some behaviour or of past events

When it comes to foids it scientifically doesn’t matter, there was a study that said that being attractive made a man funnier yet being funnier didn’t make a man more attractive.

funniness doesn't really matter anymore because of the inflation of the internet with everything funny everywhere with memes.
So everything is in such inflation that only things you can't change about yourself are wanted.
Often prone to a distinction hierarchy based on stuff people can't just buy on a shelf.
When it comes to foids it scientifically doesn’t matter, there was a study that said that being attractive made a man funnier yet being funnier didn’t make a man more attractive.
Show me please.

It's getting tougher to impress people with anything including your personality, your achievements and your looks.

Charlie Chaplin's movies wouldn't be funny today and JRR Tolkien would be some self published author whose books no one would read.

It's getting tougher to impress people with anything including your personality, your achievements and your looks.

Charlie Chaplin's movies wouldn't be funny today and JRR Tolkien would be some self published author whose books no one would read.
Good observation. So you think their fame was because of the limited material pool of their time.

Yes. Women loves memes now, everyone loves memes, its the in thing. So fucking cringy

To be a jester has always been myserable existence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back