Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you only hate foids or everyone except incels in general

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I honeslty hate everyone who doesn’t relate/accept me I been mistreated by everyone and not just foids. I been constantly mistreated and called ugly due to my looks and accused of things i never did and so much more All this rage made me hate everyone in general I hate seeing these normie freaks and chads and stacie’s and beckie’s all happy while we suffer from there torture that they given us

I hate all the normies. They not even human to me. They all attack on us like a group. I only like my brothers on this site.

everyone except incels. A person could be kind to everyone in their community but as soon as they see someone ugly that kindness goes away. That doesn't mean they will be rude or disrespectful to us, but they won't be kind. Unfortunately humans have a natural tendency to hate ugly people

Despise all normies but foids are much worse

everyone except incels. A person could be kind to everyone in their community but as soon as they see someone ugly that kindness goes away. That doesn't mean they will be rude or disrespectful to us, but they won't be kind. Unfortunately humans have a natural tendency to hate ugly people
yeah i think social media and movies made it even worst when it comes to ugly people. They’re brainwashing these people to discrimate uglies like us

I hate all the normies. They not even human to me. They all attack on us like a group. I only like my brothers on this site.
there delusion pisses me off too because they think all these foid friends actually wanna date them when they don’t and will just be ghosted then they go ahead and attack us uglies and say we get no foids when they don’t get any either . They’re nothing more but a foids pawn

there delusion pisses me off too because they think all these foid friends actually wanna date them when they don’t and will just be ghosted then they go ahead and attack us uglies and say we get no foids when they don’t get any either . They’re nothing more but a foids pawn
Exactly, I don't understand how normies are that dumb.

I hate anyone who isn’t on my level

I only hate people who I think actively want to harm me. As most women don't actively want to harm me, I don't hate them, neither for most other people.

i ignore their existence but not necessarily hate them

I hate everyone including incels. You only have yourself to trust.

Todos excepto las personas que se encuentran en una situación similar a la mía.
En particular, no siento más odio por las mujeres que por los hombres. De hecho, he tenido peores experiencias con hombres que con mujeres. Pero probablemente sea parcial porque no interactué con mujeres en absoluto (o casi).
Blue pill thinking to tell the truth. Problems between men are solved with fists. Bitches have much dirtier and more underhanded tactics to destroy your life. They will gossip about you, belittle you with their verbal language, segregate you from social life. A bitch is a real snake. Regarding the thread I only hate FOID because they hated me first, while I feel great empathy towards the male gender, men have never made me feel like crap.

I honeslty hate everyone who doesn’t relate/accept me I been mistreated by everyone and not just foids. I been constantly mistreated and called ugly due to my looks and accused of things i never did and so much more All this rage made me hate everyone in general I hate seeing these normie freaks and chads and stacie’s and beckie’s all happy while we suffer from there torture that they given us
I hate foids and other men fucking I would gladly genocide every incel on this forum for some free used pussy

I don't hate anyone. Hate is a strong word.
I guess I dislike bluepilled normies the most. Talk so much about inclusiveness and kindness when I was only ever bullied or shunned for being Non-NT.

There's no one I need to see, except him.

I don't like what he ended it with, though.

i dont pity any sexhavers or people that live better than me

No

Hate everyone, but toilets get a little extra hate on top of it.

I hate almost everyone in facts, I have a big block list of people on my social media accounts, the only people who I love sometimes are my parents other wise I hate most people including Chads, normies, and foids. I’m a mentalcel, so not only was trying to get a gf was hard but also even trying to get new friends was though, I hated my school years

Last edited:
I hate everyone including incels. You only have yourself to trust.
That’s brutally honesty, yes I would trust more cats and dogs, pets will never disappoint you

I hate soyciety in general.

Vast majority of people annoy me. Young sexhavers enjoying life and boomers with their stupid shit like everything is still fine. Being outside sucks unless I can enjoy it without being close to normies.