Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you often get talked about behind your back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
How do people have loyal friends in 2019 jfl. Most people are backstabbers and gossip relentlessly.

i know for a fact i did back when i was forced to be around peers my age

Tbh saying irl friends is a misnomer. People in real life will fuck you over due to how relationships play out in the tumultuous sea of social dynamics.

Tbh saying irl friends is a misnomer. People in real life will fuck you over due to how relationships play out in the tumultuous sea of social dynamics.

How do people have loyal friends in 2019 jfl. Most people are backstabbers and gossip relentlessly.

If they did how would you know? In all probability yes in this day & age.

Discovering that they talked shit about you, sometimes long after the fact, chat histories after logging into other people's fb accounts etc.

People don't even know i exist. I act like a piece of furniture.

"Friendship" doesn't exist.

I've observed it happening to other people. That's part of the reason why I ghosted the "friends" I used to talk to in real life years ago, that and they never really treated me the same if there were more than just two of us present. It was always as if I was the least relevant person in any setting.

I have no idea tbh

Yes,but it doesn't only affect us,it affects everyone.People I know even talk shit about their "best friends" behind their backs.

I've observed it happening to other people. That's part of the reason why I ghosted the "friends" I used to talk to in real life years ago, that and they never really treated me the same if there were more than just two of us present. It was always as if I was the least relevant person in any setting.
When you see two of your close friends interact with each other and act closer than they ever would have with you. Or when they start talking and you third wheel for hours.

Yes. If there's one thing my family is good at, than it's to talk shit about you behind your back.

When you see two of your close friends interact with each other and act closer than they ever would have with you. Or when they start talking and you third wheel for hours.
Exactly. That's was the final straw that made me realize there is something wrong with me. Obviously I'm ugly, but why would that matter among normie males with no foids in sight?

Exactly. That's was the final straw that made me realize there is something wrong with me. Obviously I'm ugly, but why would that matter among normie males with no foids in sight?
What exactly leads to such abnormal social development? It seems as if everyone else are NPCs who live on another level and can bond with each other effortlessly.

What exactly leads to such abnormal social development? It seems as if everyone else are NPCs who live on another level and can bond with each other effortlessly.
In my case it was probably due to a combination of bullying, rejection, and my somewhat fucked up relationship with each of my parents(although in different ways) as a child. I've talked about my school experiences here before, but as for my parents, it felt like I had to behave entirely differently around each of them, as in they had different if not antithetical exceptions of my behavior. It felt like I had to put on a show for each of them, and I didn't know which persona was the "correct" way to respond to social situations as a kid. I remember fantasizing about being at war with two different sides of myself, sometimes I still feel that way.

That and I was "raised" mostly by a single mother. I had to beg her to teach me how to do the simplest things. I remember having to beg her to teach me how to cook, drive, and do basically anything. To give you an idea of how little she taught me, when I was really young kid, after my dad taught me how to tie my shoes, she bought me shoes with no laces. When I tried to make friends, she would deliberately isolate me from them. As far as I'm concerned this was fucking child abuse.

Also I'm not sure I have some of the same innate drives as other people. I don't really enjoy competition, for example. Even something like an online game I don't really enjoy for sake of competing with others, in fact that stuff just annoys me, I only play them for the online social interaction, or if I (rarely) find the gameplay fun for it's own sake. I have trouble recognizing differences in facial expressions, the difference between joking and mocking, and really most body language in general. At least in the moment anyway, I have to think about encounters after the fact to fully understand nuance.

Yes. I took a day off from work and when I got back one of the guys tipped me off that all the foids and normies were talking shit about me while I was gone.

Yes. I took a day off from work and when I got back one of the guys tipped me off that all the foids and normies were talking shit about me while I was gone.
suifuel especially when you always have to see the people talking shit about you every day while they pretend to tolerate you

I don’t interact with people my age anymore but I imagine that people from my past tell stories about me to other people they meet or joke between themselves. I know for a fact that people talked about me back when I was forced to be around people

I don’t interact with people my age anymore but I imagine that people from my past tell stories about me to other people they meet or joke between themselves. I know for a fact that people talked about me back when I was forced to be around people

I'm sure it was quite a bit.

Most people I know will openly mock their 'friends' behind their backs. They are quick to harp on someone just to make that sick joke or spread gossip to look important, I've noticed social interactions mostly come down to competing for status and you have to what you have to do to win. Only self-interest guides their actions, if talking behind your back can garner them status they will do it at the drop of a hat.
I never had any proof of being gossiped about but I had doubts, my mistrust comes more from seeing how easily people talk behind other peoples backs.

yes but I only care if its foids. I feel they laugh at me