Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you mog St. Nevergiveup?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Do you mog him?

Stnevergiveup.png

He even has a girlfriend that is not a landwhale.

Not aesthetically

Mogs me because white

How tall is he? I mog him in every facial way except symmetry where he giga mogs me to oblivion.

But he has a gf right? He fame-maxxed

fakecel, he mogs me

How tall is he? I mog him in every facial way except symmetry where he giga mogs me to oblivion.

But he has a gf right? He fame-maxxed

Idk. Just saw his video on youtube. He had a girlfriend before who forced him to walk 7 feet behind him. GigaCuck but at least he is honest and tells people how shit it is to be ugly.

Idk. Just saw his video on youtube. He had a girlfriend before who forced him to walk 7 feet behind him. GigaCuck but at least he is honest and tells people how shit it is to be ugly.
iirc in his more recent videos he had a gf and he was semi bluepilled

Yeas, in some ways but height mogs me.

doesnt mog me..except for the gf part

Imagine if he was ethnic

Yes, I think I mog him but not so much

He looks like an ugly girl that looks like a guy, never began.

Do you mog him?

Stnevergiveup.png

GF pics plz

Screenshot from 2020 08 09 15 25 49

lmao could be worse

Do you mog him?

Stnevergiveup.png

No.

He mogs me with this alone, everything else is irrelevant.

Seriously though, has anyone seen him in 2020? He looks remarkably better now after getting a GF. Even the foid gradually looked better after being with him.

And people still deny JBW jfl

if he's not tall I mog him brutally

The ultimate JBW posterboy. But I say it is indeed because his height that he gets ass. He's tall, right?

Yes, in every way except the eye area

Though call, I have better facial features but he has much better skin. Also how is his height? Is he a manlet?

Not anymore as I look like a grand old wizard these days lol.

And people still deny JBW jfl

if he's not tall I mog him

JBW is law, I don't think people (ironically many incels on this forum) realize just how much whiteness makes it easier to get dates

People automatically assume "you have your shit together" which makes you a prime target for women who are "willing to make exceptions for other qualities"

The ultimate JBW posterboy. But I say it is indeed because his height that he gets ass. He's tall, right?
I think the determining factor here is the fact that he had a video crying about how lonely and ugly he was on youtube that went viral. Girl saw his YouTube and messaged him. I mean she's white as well.

Similar thing happened to Eggy I guess except his girlfriend was abusive and almost made him kill himself. Anyway it's over for him when/if they break up. There won't be any "just be" anything. He clearly wasn't getting a girlfriend through normal means.

His chin is terrible but his eyes and nose are better then mine and he's white so he maggss me

No because he has a hot gf