Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you make eye contact with womyn in public?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
I'm a high inhib low T cuck so I usually avoid eye contact because I can sense that most women look repulsed by me. Sometimes when I do make eye contact I can feel the femoid judging me and seeing me as subhuman trash instantly.

How high was your inhibition when you went out with friends to clubs and made out with 3 separate foids, one of whom you called "hot"? :p

Last edited:
How high was your inhibition when you went out with friends to clubs and made out with 3 separate foids? :p
Never happened

Sometimes bc I'm a sexual predator (in video game)

I try to avoid all eye contact on the street, not just with women, by looking at the ground or at anything else.

I try to whenever it's necessary. But it's actually quite autistic or psychopathic to not break eye contact

I'm a high inhib low T cuck so I usually avoid eye contact because I can sense that most women look repulsed by me. Sometimes when I do make eye contact I can feel the femoid judging me and seeing me as subhuman trash instantly.
Try not to

If you are ugly there's no point making eye contact with anyone, especially women because they are instantly "creeped out" by you. I try to mind my own business and even then women are creeped out by me

No, i'm too high inhib for that

I eye contacted and also looked up and down at jens body the Sunday before last, mang :owo:

my face become red so quikly if i do look at wahmen:owo:

I make eye contact with everyone I interact with

Last edited:
Well, I look at their eyes, sure.

I used to when walking but now I've taken the morotorbike pill so I don't have time