Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live with your parents or do you have your own apartment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
What is better?
Living with your parents or alone?
Why?

I live eternally in the minds of the IncelTear cucks, rent free. Women are shallow, hypocritical hypergamous sluts. What are you gonna do about, DrPizza's comrades? Arrest me for speaking the truth?

You’re so damn GrAY

I got my own apartment but I visit my mom regularly. It's got it's downsides like the constant loneliness, but I enjoy the freedom it provides.

with parents. Where I live, it's too fucking expensive to live on my own, and I don't trust people well enough to share a place with roommates

with parents. Where I live, it's too fucking expensive to live on my own, and I don't trust people well enough to share a place with roommates
Same, but when i have school i have to go back to my place where i have roommates. Got nearly raped by a fag this year so i can understand what you mean with trust issues when living with more than +1 people. Rent here is also expensive where i live.

What is better?
Living with your parents or alone?
Why?
I live with my parents but im only 20. I wanna movve out eventually but rent is gonna be a brutal pill to swallow

I live with my parents but im only 20. I wanna movve out eventually but rent is gonna be a brutal pill to swallow
Do you have a job already to pay the rent?

Do you have a job already to pay the rent?
I have a low wage job and im still taking online college classes. It's def not enough to pay rent in my area, but I still have time to careermax.

I live with my parents, hopefully I can move into an apartment when I make enough money.

Living with your parents is a better choice if you are alone, it saves money and you get to bond with them + you get someone to talk to.

Living with your parents is a better choice if you are alone, it saves money and you get to bond with them + you get someone to talk to.
true