Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live in an urban or rural area?

Do you live in an urban area?

• Total voters
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
We want to figure out who is most likely to be incel.

Let me know if you can vote. Ive never made a poll before.

I don't think location matters. As long as you live in the Degenerate West, most people will be doing harems while you rot in your basement, maybe hoping that some day you can get some used up adulterous single mother if you're still bluepilled.

Urban.

If you want to optimize your life, you'd have to live closer to the city sadly.

Living in secluded areas are great, but there aren't too much opportunities.

i live in a ghetto area. just lol at anyone who wants to live in the city. everything is severely overpriced, all the people are shitty, i can go on and on but the point is that it's completely overrated.

outskirts of a small southern city, most people here are nice when it comes to day to day interactions.

NYC, Urban AF.

Born in the city, moved to the 'burbs because gun violence

A majority black city, which is why I think /pol/-tards are hilarious.

The antifa are wrong if they think we're all the same deep down, and the nazis are wrong if they think we should exterminate people for this fact. Blacks taught me to read, for christ's sake; Babysat me, kept me from doing stupid shit.

If someone has an extreme right/left view on the matter, they're usually from mostly-white communities.

whogivesafucc said:
i live in a ghetto area. just lol at anyone who wants to live in the city. everything is severely overpriced, all the people are shitty, i can go on and on but the point is that it's completely overrated.

Oh boy. I live in the burbs and when I go to the city, everything is crap. Everything is so run down and ugly it feels like a different planet. People are absolutely shitty as fuck and you can tell just by the way they drive. If you're trying to switch lanes just forget about it.

Another city boy here. I guess we're finding out how inhuman cities really are for incels.

I can't wait to move to a large town.

Zielony4 said:
NYC, Urban AF.

Damn dude, i envy you. Must be lonely as fuck as an incel, but still lovely place to live.

"No, I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere" describes my town pretty accurately.

City centre of a european city, not saying where. It’s a fairly cultured one too. Full of art student chads and stacies.