Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you live alone? is it better than living with "parents"

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm thinking about moving out to live alone next year but idk what to expect.
Only thing I know is that it's gonna be expensive af, if I lived alone I'll either go insane or live peacefully.

What's your experience with living alone?

It was tough in first 1-2 months of the pandemic but i got used to it. Living with parents is free. Its a choice tbh, i'm fine with it rn but i might try moving out in later years.

may be slightly better
but its not worth the cost

I would want to live alone ngl. Imagine jerking off naked without the fear of anyone barging into your room, or doing whatever you want.

I wouldnt like to live with roomates. I life with my family. I have friends that become "independant" but they just rent month to month. I can invest the same into living by myself by renting but i preffer to be a room dweller and use that money for better copes like gymcelling (built my own gym at home) and healthy food. Much more important than just living by yourself and be able to say "Im independent" . Most of the guys who live like this actually go to their parents house for lunch or dinner :feelskek:

may be slightly better
but its not worth the cost
living with "parents/family" already ruined my mental health forever
gymcelling (built my own gym at home) and healthy food
thinking about doing that too, how much did you spend on gym equipment and other stuff?
I would want to live alone ngl. Imagine jerking off naked without the fear of anyone barging into your room, or doing whatever you want.
and no one annoying the shit out of you all day to do shit

thinking about doing that too, how much did you spend on gym equipment and other stuff?

did they bully you?

:society:
nigga being beaten by his mom despite being stronger gender!

Also lol do you not have any TLDR? not gonna read a fucking ESSAY

i spent around $200 which is around two-month suscription to a gym.

"living alone" "independency" by renting in the same city that you live is just normie cope

Not alone but I live with housemates, still we have different schedules so I rarely see them and they're not noisy so I feel like I live alone sometimes. First it was hard but by third week I already forgot how it was like to live with my parents kek, you get used to cook, do your shopping, put the washing machine, etc. And you feel much more free because you can do what you want without giving any explanations :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I live in a big apartment with my family, but due to their frequent business trips and holidays I pretty much live alone (4 out of 7 days a week easily, often for weeks). I cook for myself, I take care of the dog. I could probably bring a foid over and they wouldn't mind if she moved in, but we all know that's not happening.

Not alone but I live with housemates, still we have different schedules so I rarely see them and they're not noisy so I feel like I live alone sometimes. First it was hard but by third week I already forgot how it was like to live with my parents kek, you get used to cook, do your shopping, put the washing machine, etc. And you feel much more free because you can do what you want without giving any explanations :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:panties::panties::panties:
I live in a big apartment with my family, but due to their frequent business trips and holidays I pretty much live alone (4 out of 7 days a week easily, often for weeks). I cook for myself, I take care of the dog. I could probably bring a foid over and they wouldn't mind if she moved in, but we all know that's not happening.
brutal

Seems worth it if you can afford it and if you hate being around people.

Yes. During my second mental breakdown, I realized that I preferred living alone to living with relatives.

I now rent a room in my mom's flat but I used to live alone before ( through I still visited my relatives ). No big difference. I thought that maybe by living alone I will be more 'confident' and even start to approach females but all my hopes were killed just by glancing at mirror.

I wish I could afford to live on my own but everything is too expensive now