Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you listen to Aphex Twin?

PICS? Do we hAVE PICS??
I haven't seen her but Grisu and Shekelcel have. I trust their assessment. I was being hyperbolic, 7 PSL as a descriptor would be more apt.

I haven't seen her but Grisu and Shekelcel have. I trust their assessment. I was being hyperbolic, 7 PSL as a descriptor would be more apt.
>7 PSL as a descriptor would be more apt.

As if knocking down one mere PSL point changes anything....

tenor.gif

>7 PSL as a descriptor would be more apt.

As if knocking down one mere PSL point changes anything....

tenor.gif
This is true but i've got to be clear and concise

How was I left completely and utterly unaware of all of these in-group happenings depsite being in the group? Wait, I know; it's because you guys all moved to a new penislossus chat on trannycord and I was the only one left out :feelsjuice:

If I were to rank the MBDTF tracklist, Runaway would probably be closer to the bottom than it is to the top ded srs.
Retard
There are songs on that album that I think are a lot better given how much praise Runaway gets, with many fans of all music genres alike considering it to be his best song of all time ever. For one, the instrumental itself is great, despite how stark it is. But again, that circles back to how I stress the importance of memorability in music.

Those depressing, minimal, repetitive piano riffs would be nothing if not for the vaguely industrial and frigid drums which contrast very well with the light, airy, and elegant strings and synths throughout the track, helping to create the tender atmosphere its known for. However, there’s a lot about Runaway that I still just do not care for.
Pretentious ramblings from a melon head watcher

How was I left completely and utterly unaware of all of these in-group happenings depsite being in the group? Wait, I know; it's because you guys all moved to a new penislossus chat on trannycord and I was the only one left out :feelsjuice:
You're aware of the bummerdrummer event, right?

I like the song where he samples willy wonka

Nope. Fill me in :feelssus:
It's shocking that you don't know. If you thought Lookscel and Coulan's stories were brutal, then you are ill prepared.

Ba-dum, dum, dum, dum,
Ba-dum, dum, dum, dum

It's shocking that you don't know. If you thought Lookscel and Coulan's stories were brutal, then you are ill prepared.
Yeah, you know what, it's probably better if I don't know. I had enough suifuel for the day :feelsrope:

@WØLF @Zetta do u 2 have last.fm

@WØLF @Zetta do u 2 have last.fm
No mab, but I thought about making one to track my music listening habits and find new recommendations which I've been in desperate need of for quite a long time. I don't know how committed I would be to using it, though, as I already listen to and save all of my music on YouTube. What do you personally use it for?

Last edited:
Retard

Pretentious ramblings from a melon head watcher
Melon strongly criticizes Kanye's flawed releases, so I'm not sure what connection you were trying to make there.

No man, but I thought about making one to track my music listening habits and find new recommendations which I've been in desperate need of for quite a long time. I don't know how committed I would be to using it, though, as I already listen to and save all of my music on YouTube. What do you personally use it for?
Basically that tracking music listening habits, recommendations, etc
Melon strongly criticizes Kanye's flawed releases, so I'm not sure what connection you were trying to make there.
Well yea exactly that’s the point. But Kanye’s first 3 albums and MBDTF were near perfect

Yes, I have.
I see. How was it? I’ve heard the visual novel actually exceeds the anime, but that wouldn’t be a hard feat at all considering the anime was pretty shit, as is anything written by Tsukasa Fushimi.

Last edited:
I’ve heard the visual novel actually exceeds the anime, but that wouldn’t be a hard feat at all considering the anime was pretty shit, as is anything written by Tsukasa Fushimi.
It does, in spite of it being middling, you've laid out the reason why.

I don't know why he's returning.
I don't really want the GrAY or anyone else who potentially comes across our comment chain in his profile to see that @Looksbhai potentially :shhh: because it would jeopardize his account as there would be a call for him to be banned. We should be more lowkey about what happened with him tbhh. Maybe use codewords...

How did you get the news?
He got his new account rejected. I'm contacting ((the mods)) to retrieve his old account since it's ostensibly intact.

I don't really want the GrAY or anyone else who potentially comes across our comment chain in his profile to see that @Looksbhai potentially :shhh: because it would jeopardize his account as there would be a call for him to be banned. We should be more lowkey about what happened with him tbhh. Maybe use codewords...
That's the beauty of profile posts: you can delete them all.

He got his new account rejected. I'm contacting ((the mods)) to retrieve his old account since it's ostensibly intact.
I see :feelsokman:

I'm assuming he must've told you this via trannycord? Or maybe this forum if you have him in PMs.

That's the beauty of profile posts: you can delete them all.
Truelo. Although I never delete my posts because I derive satisfaction from being able to know that I can always look back at them later. Is that sappy and sentimental of me?

Zetta is apathetic about moral conventions and also a rather aloof, extremely intelligent and talented individual. He is willing to make sacrifices if necessary to achieve an objective and can set his emotion aside and formulate plans from a pragmatic standpoint. You're basically Killua irl tbh

Assuming I'm the GrAY jfl

Zetta is apathetic about moral conventions and also a rather aloof, extremely intelligent and talented individual. He is willing to make sacrifices if necessary to achieve an objective and can set his emotion aside and formulate plans from a pragmatic standpoint. You're basically Killua irl tbh
so true hes me frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRR

Aphex Twin is so high-iq.